I can't stop laughing at this

Wow - holy what the fuck.

First, the intro was enough to send me into tears from laughter. What's up with that dancing bear/barking-rotating dogs/"ooga-chucka" roating cube? Genius for sure.

Second, just when I thought I had my laughter suppressed, enter the Hasselhoff-motorcycle-stunting; what the fuck was up with the Star Wars sandperson thing that crossed the screen right about that time? I'm still laughing as I type this.

Third, anyone else notice the Neo-Hasselhoff, complete with all black outfit + black trenchcoat flying Neo-esque over the glaciers? Matrix-tastic.

Fourth, the mysterious sandperson shows up again near the end. Seriously, what the hell is up with that?

This could be the cheesiest video ever. Seriously, ever.

Awesome find, 10x.

I saw a special about him and his career a few years back and although he may be considered a tool here in the states, in other countries he is considered god. He makes millions and millions a year in other countries. And this video was probably put out for those audiences.