Dui

El Karacho1647545492

thanks doc. usually the jokes no fun if it requires explanation.

Oh DJ, how I admire you always jabbing my ass everytime I leave an oppurtunity. Yes, I was aware of the 1920's-30's prohibition of alcohol; although, I was unaware of the spelling differences.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost certain the cop that pulled her over will have written a report that HIGHLY favors her due to her compliance/coherence, so even a dick prosecutor might be lenient on her. She's also living with a dude that can drive her to/from work and the bus will take her to class. Thanks again for all the feedback.

Heres how it will work. He already spent 4 hours doing paperwork on her, so hes not going to go out of his way to favor her for being compliant. She was charged with 4511.19 A1D which is breath from .08 to .17 He will note she gave no problems to him during the stop and that will be it.

Blowing .122 is not something to be lenient about. To put this in more perspective...... Say she was 120lbs, to drink herself to a .122 within even 1 hr she would have consumed 4 mixed drinks containing 1 1/4oz of 40% alcohol.

The body loses .01% alcohol content each hour.

For her to drink the previous night, and sleep, wake up and drive, get pulled over and blow a .122 1 hour later after that. Im hoping she didnt drive herself any where last night, because she was extremely over the limit that night.

Shes going to get the OVI she deserves.. is lucky she didnt hurt herself and/or any others.. and shes going to spend at least 3 days in jail at the BARE minimal. And yes, she will have a 6 month suspension, driving priv. if given at court.

What was his probable cause for pulling her over...?

I disagree with that. The party that I was busted at had 30 + people underaged and written up. I'm unaware of anyone spending time in jail aside from me and a few others. And that was just while we were being charged. It really comes down to the prosecutor, the judge, and especially the county.

Heres how it will work. He already spent 4 hours doing paperwork on her, so hes not going to go out of his way to favor her for being compliant. She was charged with 4511.19 A1D which is breath from .08 to .17 He will note she gave no problems to him during the stop and that will be it.

Blowing .122 is not something to be lenient about. To put this in more perspective...... Say she was 120lbs, to drink herself to a .122 within even 1 hr she would have consumed 4 mixed drinks containing 1 1/4oz of 40% alcohol.

The body loses .01% alcohol content each hour.

For her to drink the previous night, and sleep, wake up and drive, get pulled over and blow a .122 1 hour later after that. Im hoping she didnt drive herself any where last night, because she was extremely over the limit that night.

Shes going to get the OVI she deserves.. is lucky she didnt hurt herself and/or any others.. and shes going to spend at least 3 days in jail at the BARE minimal. And yes, she will have a 6 month suspension, driving priv. if given at court.

What was his probable cause for pulling her over...?

dragknee if you do the dui tests one night could i come? I don't believe ( My parents are cops tooo) that 1oz of 80proof would make me blow illegal or even intoxicate me.

Justcurious

She's also living with a dude that can drive her to/from work and the bus will take her to class.

OFF TOPIC....

So this is your Ex? And she's living with a guy? Not just any guy, someone who would be willing to sacrifice his own time to benefit her. Whether or not their dating (or fucking) doesn't really matter. Why are you trying to help her out? i may be a cold-hearted dick but i wouldn't help my Ex out if she got in a situation like this regardless of whether or not the breakup was 'good' or mutual. "oh so you got fucked up all night then decided to drive to work and get a DUI on your way? damn, sucks for you." I understand she's sorry and very remoursful of her actions, as anyone would be if they got caught. I'm just wondering why you still feel the need to help her out?

I disagree with that. The party that I was busted at had 30 + people underaged and written up. I'm unaware of anyone spending time in jail aside from me and a few others. And that was just while we were being charged. It really comes down to the prosecutor, the judge, and especially the county.

There is mandatory jail time and mandatory license suspension.

Underage drinking at a party and drinking and driving are 2 different things.

dragknee if you do the dui tests one night could i come? I don't believe ( My parents are cops tooo) that 1oz of 80proof would make me blow illegal or even intoxicate me.

Justcurious

Down the road when Im on the road alone im sure we could arrange something.

1 shot of 80 proof in 1 hr would put you about a .05 if you were 160lbs, a hair under the legal limit, but still enough to get an OVI yes. Would just be a regular 4511.19 A1A charge.

Down the road when Im on the road alone im sure we could arrange something.

1 shot of 80 proof in 1 hr would put you about a .05 if you were 160lbs, a hair under the legal limit, but still enough to get an OVI yes. Would just be a regular 4511.19 A1A charge.

of corse i would arrange a ride. I'm 250 So I will go 3 shots and see what i blow be intersting to post it on columbusracing and post my reaction times drop. ( I got a way to test that Pocket Tree )

Oh DJ, how I admire you always jabbing my ass everytime I leave an oppurtunity. Yes, I was aware of the 1920's-30's prohibition of alcohol; although, I was unaware of the spelling differences.

you know its only because i love you, zack. <grin>

of corse i would arrange a ride. I'm 250 So I will go 3 shots and see what i blow be intersting to post it on columbusracing and post my reaction times drop. ( I got a way to test that Pocket Tree )

3 shots of that 80% and youde be at about a .08

OFF TOPIC....

So this is your Ex? And she's living with a guy? Not just any guy, someone who would be willing to sacrifice his own time to benefit her. Whether or not their dating (or fucking) doesn't really matter. Why are you trying to help her out? i may be a cold-hearted dick but i wouldn't help my Ex out if she got in a situation like this regardless of whether or not the breakup was 'good' or mutual. "oh so you got fucked up all night then decided to drive to work and get a DUI on your way? damn, sucks for you." I understand she's sorry and very remoursful of her actions, as anyone would be if they got caught. I'm just wondering why you still feel the need to help her out?

Thats a legit question. We dated for 2 and a half years, then broke up and didn't talk for about 6 months. Then I had a bunch of her shit, and she had a bunch of mine, so I had to see her at some point. We kinda talked for a few minutes, and I realized that much less than a girlfriend, she was just a fucking cool chick. So after a while of just being dissociated, we just started partying together and got to be really good friends. SO even though she is my ex, she's now a very close friend.

no one has mentioned that her legal limit is .02% for being underage...she's fucked

Oh, and very stupid for not getting a lawyer, she is going to get the book thrown at her. One of my frat brothers got an underage DUI a few years back (he blew a .03% how lame) and he went to his first court date. He tried to just represent himself, the judge stopped him in the middle of speaking, told him to request an extension, and come back with a lawyer. That was just for a .03%

Was she insured at the time she was pulled over?

If not tell her to get insurance quickly with an SR-22 and take it all into court with her. Don't wait until the day before either. The insurance company will need a few days to notify the state of the Sr-22.

I wouldnt know? Funny joke :) Ive never gone through the process, I AM the process.

Its just people like you that try and beat the system, and prosecutors that are tired of dealing with attorneys like you hired... and sometimes cave in and let the offender off with a more lenient punishment.

Whee, I'm gonna take a comment and make it a new topic of discussion...its mah thread, I do whut ah waaaaant.

You say everyone deserves a second chance? That is not always such a good policy. What about someone who has a history of alcoholism and substance-related spousal abuse that gets their first DUI...I don't think that guy deserves another chance; he's obviously not averse to driving drunk, nor is he too careful about how he acts when he's drunk. That guy doesn't deserve to drive again.

Princess you argue as if youve done some seriously wrong things in your life. Now it seems you have an arguement for everything, I was here to reply to comments and questions that needed correct answers and not to argue. Im done with this thread.