Spotted Red Grand Prix GT in Grove City

v6grandprixgt98

Guest No_Speed4_You
i dont know dude buts its s/c i think he is the 1 that sat mikes ss truck out 4 and got him buy about 5 cars and mikes truck runs 15.00s

Can I get a translation on that?

he beat a 15 second truck by 5 cars? man, he must be hella fast!

i remember back when i had a slow car and had to set up races with trucks and little girls on bicycles just to feel cool.

the ss truck beat thorne supercharged ss monte, and the gtp gave the truck 4 and the go and came around him and beat him by 5

so he made up about a second of difference...in a lighter vehicle, with a lower drag coefficient. i have seen monster 3800 s/c's before (read; chris and nate) but ive raced thorne before as well, and i cant say that this story impresses me.

was this from a dig, im guessing?

the ss truck beat thorne supercharged ss monte, and the gtp gave the truck 4 and the go and came around him and beat him by 5

I will add i had 3 people in my car and AWD vs me with no traction = pwned I will take a rematch,.

I will add i had 3 people in my car and AWD vs me with no traction = pwned I will take a rematch,.

bet he had 2 people and 2 50cc mini bikes in the back, bring some $$$$$$

just give us a heads up so we know to bring the trunk

cough sprayed cough!

rob ur silly, u know there isnt spray on his truck...... yet

p.s his truck is awd and it only does 14.60 stock and it still sits the same way u ran him that night... the only reason he wanted to race ur monte u came over and was trying to get me to race when u know mine wasnt s/c and was heavy

Better be pink popcicles because i dont think someone wants my payment :) like ha you win punk 600 a month have fun.

$600 a month?!?! Holly crap, you know what kind of cars you could have for that payment and you chose a monte? Please tell me there is more to the story?

BTW - I will run you, if the wife ever lets the car go out. haha