Spotted Red Grand Prix GT in Grove City

v6grandprixgt98

rob ur silly, u know there isnt spray on his truck...... yet

p.s his truck is awd and it only does 14.60 stock and it still sits the same way u ran him that night... the only reason he wanted to race ur monte u came over and was trying to get me to race when u know mine wasnt s/c and was heavy

Well rematch it is then :) I was only teasing i have mad respect for your car i think it sat clean. was it really stolen or did u recover it . no onstar?

$600 a month?!?! Holly crap, you know what kind of cars you could have for that payment and you chose a monte? Please tell me there is more to the story?

BTW - I will run you, if the wife ever lets the car go out. haha

the back story

a new monte was 32k . But i found mine with 600 miles on it got it (USED) but i had that wreck of a mustang swap i owed 6k on ( Long story there let say divorce sucks) so i had 28k after tax and title over 30k finaced. So yeah the moral of story is i had to find a car that I could get advance with and cover negative.

Since i like monte's it worked

BTW a brand new 05 monte when did a quote on chevy.com was 6xx per month but who knows.

I will play when u want. for fun

Well rematch it is then :) I was only teasing i have mad respect for your car i think it sat clean. was it really stolen or did u recover it . no onstar?

had everything BUT onstar witch sucks and they still havent found it, damn titty bars

Guest Removed
had everything BUT onstar witch sucks and they still havent found it, damn titty bars

wanna buy some airirde and 20's....j/k

I dont think they will, but I hope it gets found!

well Insurance payout if u had GAP and stuff might buy u a new one . Or grab a SC'd one and start over. That does suck man. I did not think it was possible to steal our cars that easily without the key. Don't they have RFID that has to match the ECU ? i know if u swap ecu's on the 04/05 you have to do a security lockout procedure.

Good luck man. If i see your ride I will chase it down

well Insurance payout if u had GAP and stuff might buy u a new one . Or grab a SC'd one and start over. That does suck man. I did not think it was possible to steal our cars that easily without the key. Don't they have RFID that has to match the ECU ? i know if u swap ecu's on the 04/05 you have to do a security lockout procedure.

Good luck man. If i see your ride I will chase it down

there is no way ur right that they drove the car away, i didnt drop the airride when we went in side so they had to use a wheel lift, BUT u can take the vin.... if u know someone and have a key made and it will work. there isnt a chip in the key