FS: Electronics stuff

Guest Whinin

Guest Whinin

Alright.....this stuff I dont use anymore, so I gonna try and sell it...

Dell DJ- 20Gigs, has some songs on it now, prolly about 3 gigs worth, comes with pc dock, chargers, leather case, cables, cd.....200 OBO

PalmOne-Comes with charger, 256mb sd card, stylus, cd.....150 OBO

Canon D6460 Scanner-BO

I have abunch of computer parts also, if you need anything from ram to GC's, ask me about it I prolly have it.

17" Compaq monitor-BO

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Whinin
Have a decent AGP video card you want to let go cheap?

uh I have a ATi Radeon 9200se...dunno if its something your looking for....$25 sound good?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Whinin

TTT

Dell DJ new price 175obo with everything you need...pc dock that charges and sends the files to the player, all the cables, cd, and wall charger too....

PalmOne 125obo....

T3 turbo off a chrysler weird ass flange it has the offset 4 bolt pattern....very little shaft play oil and water cooled .48 a/r 100obo

Xbox with skin, 2 controllers one that comes with the xbox and a fan controller....1 mem card, halo2 forza gta:sa midnight club dub edition.....125obo

tippman 98 custom paintball gun, response trigger, gas thru fore grip, 18" freak barrell...comes with mask gloves 3 150ball carriers and misfit waist holder thingy and 1 12oz c02 tank filled....175obo

playstation2 older model.....1 8mb mem card, guitar hero with the guitar controller, 1 psone controller, tokyo xtreme racer zero and 3, gt4....100obo

greatland tent, bigass tent fits like 10 people comes with everything 40obo

synsonics guitar & amp....all cords cables everything 100obo

Guest Whinin

meh

maybe i should check this more often eh?

I would let the xbox and one controller go for around 75 as the xbox has maybe been played 35 times since I bought it a couple years ago....

lmk if that sounds reasonable and maybe we could set up something.....

and the only pci video card I have is a radeon x600....but its in my computer right now ;)

Are you getting rid of any parts off the cavy? Also does your dad work on morse rd? I am interested in A . knowing how your methanol injection deal works. B. If your selling it if i can adapt it to my car.

Guest Whinin
Are you getting rid of any parts off the cavy? Also does your dad work on morse rd? I am interested in A . knowing how your methanol injection deal works. B. If your selling it if i can adapt it to my car.

No nothing is coming off the cavy. Yea he does work on morse rd.

Its just a 150psi pump that pumps whatever is in the tank through a plastic line. It goes through one check valve and then through the injector nozzle. I have a upgraded nozzle, which flows 3.9/gph. Its got one relay, you hook up 6 wires I think, and a boost switch. However I couldnt get it adjusted right so I just went out and bought a WOT switch. You power the pump and ground it, along with grounding out the relay, and thats pretty much it.

do you still have the tent? any holes in it? pics? Is this a tent that can be slept in?

Yea still got it....no pics its just like any other tent except this thing is HUGE. I mean it says it sleeps 5-6 people, but you can seriously fit like 10 people in it. It has no holes it was only used once....