Always worth watching again and again

I never get sick of this mini-flick. For those of you who have seen it, relive your love for it. For the first-timers, fall in love with the greatest driving movie ever; better than ghost rider, IMO.

At approximately 5:30am in 1978, Claude Lelouch made "C'etait un Rendezvous". He used the newly-developed car-mount camera to attatch a camera and mic to the front bumper of a Ferrari 275 GTB driven by a still-unidentified Formula 1 driver. Jetting through familiar places like Sacre Coeur and the Champs Elysees, the driver hits speeds close to 140 mph in the middle of Paris, without any closed roads. Lelouch was arrested because of this film, and only recently has it been released to the public.

Enjoy

Look up "Climb Dance". Another indy film, but on the front of a Pikes Peak rally car.

I did just that, and it's much better than the other video. Talk about having nerves of steel. With so much focus on safety in racing these days I'm suprised the Hill Climb still takes place.