dell laptop 2.4 ,1gig ram for $1000

jamesn69camaro

dell laptop inspiration 1100 has a 2.4 prosesor ,1 gig a ram ,dvd burner ,windows xp home edition ,my dad said hed buy it for what im askign but he doesnt need one this good im goign to find him one with a lil less speed and ram for cheaper ... this lap top kicks ass ive got a wireless card too and a router ill throw in with it . call 614 622 6915 ill take a car on trade or a slower laptop for partial trade if u want to trade up still has plastic film on the top of the laptop from when it was new

2.4 prosser 1 gig a ram dvd burner when in history was somethign like that sold for 800$ new ?it was over 2k with the ram new ... i sold a alien ware that was 1800 new for 1k last month it was a trade in this has far better specifications than that one i should get a grand out of this ur welcome to make a offer though 622 6915 is my cell

• 3 weeks later...

$750 is a great deal. you can do tons of crap with these computer. its not worth any lower then 750.

this has 1 gig a ram which wasnt cheap and a dvd burner not some standered cd drive or cd burner liek the models u reseached ive got someone who wants it for 750 tomrorow if u seriousnly want it ill let u have it for 700 but im keeping the wireless router i was goign to throw in with it u prolly dont need that anyway call me tonite 614 622 6915 this is a NICE laptop and i sold a alien ware 1.6 with half the ram this one has for 1000 last month this is far better pc

• 5 weeks later...