FS: 4.6 injectors and C.O.P.'s other various explorer 4.6 stuff

Spidey2721

I have a set of 8 injectors with fuel rail $150.oo obo and 8 coil on plug's 150.oo obo off of a '04 4.6 explorer motor. Left over from a engine swap. They have very few miles on them. I cant remember how many miles the 4.6 had on it when I bought it. Also have factory throttle body. If anyones looking for some odds n ends factory 4.6 parts let me know. Wire harness was used though. Oil pan and front cover were not used though, but remember these two parts prolly would not work on a 4.6 in a car. The oil pan was a lil too deep. If interested in anything make me a offer. The injectors are being sold as a set only and same with the COP's. If you need part numbers for anything let me know.

later,

jay

Was looking to get around $60-$70 for the throttle body, $60-$70 for front cover and 30 for the oil pan. MSRP on all those are at least double what I am asking and they all are in great condition. I will have to pull these parts of the shelf and inspect them and get some pics for anyone interested. Sorry I didnt post the prices for these in the first post.

later,

jay