stock 2002 mustang gt

Buteo

yea i was thinking the gt wasnt racing. But on his honda forum they all are saying he should walk one. Something like 01 mustang gt's 15.3 cars and the 02 gt's are 15.1 cars because of bigger heads.

Now ive been put in my place by a 2002 mustang gt when my wrx was stock in a roll race, so i know they are faster than that.

yea i was thinking the gt wasnt racing. But on his honda forum they all are saying he should walk one. Something like 01 mustang gt's 15.3 cars and the 02 gt's are 15.1 cars because of bigger heads.

Oh boy. They'd be low 15's if it was heavy ass automatic 'vert with someone who doesn't know how to drive behind the wheel. I've seen plenty of stock or near stock 99-04 GT's in the high 13's - low 14's. While not a super knowledgable person on all Mustangs, I don't know of a head change in 2002. :wtf: Lastly, something tells me the guys on the Honda board need to get to the track more and stop magazine racing... :D

Now ive been put in my place by a 2002 mustang gt when my wrx was stock in a roll race, so i know they are faster than that.

Sounds like they are talking about V6 cars based on the times and not a GT at all. Head change in 02, idiots...

Guest powers

thorne your dyno numbers and track times are not indicitive of walking a 99+ gt on the freeway as most trap close to 100 mph and dyno around 255 rwhp at a curb weight of 3300 lbs. So for what that is worth.

Are we talking about older GT's or 99+ GT's?

My track time was stock my dyno numbers are not. Mostly pre 98 but I've take 1 post 99 . But could been shity drivers. There is a mach1 on here that I play with that can barely walk me I mean he walks me but It anit a huge walk.

Stock Dyno's on my car 190's

so ehhh for what its worth.

2004 Ford Mustang GT 6.3 14.8 (Auto maybe?)

1999 Ford Mustang GT 5.5 14.1 3237 FROM msn

Roo re read my post over and over until it sinks in. There is even hidden info in there.

i kept rereading it until i got it. Well i think i did, and well i know i did when i went back and read the honda forum. Some kid was talking about how a girl he knows bought an 03 cobra and it dynoed 500hp stock...b/c he saw the dyno sheet. :nono:

i will not go back to that place.

Guest powers
well considering mach1's run high 12's to low 13's that is interesting that you "hang" with them. Logan's yellow mach has ran a best of 12.4 at 108 at NTR with a k&n and a mid pipe.

Some kid was talking about how a girl he knows bought an 03 cobra and it dynoed 500hp stock...b/c he saw the dyno sheet. :nono:

He's completely accurate - girls add 130rwhp.

He is surely a liar; Mustangs never lose.

Quoted for authenticity.

Yeah my brothers mach1 only walks me a little bit....bout a car every second? That sound about right?

I would not even say that fast .. i will video it sometime.

maybe that fast i dunno. I mean he out poneys me defainly on the topside. From the jump i jump out ahead. then he gets above 5k and passes me keeps going. Just not as i would expect. NTR will give me some new numbers here soon :)

maybe that fast i dunno. I mean he out poneys me defainly on the topside. From the jump i jump out ahead. then he gets above 5k and passes me keeps going. Just not as i would expect. NTR will give me some new numbers here soon :)

OMG, you might break out of the 15's! :eek:

Wanna race an old GT?

Guest powers
for fun sure. I anit claiming to be fast :) just anit claiming to be slow . What kinda GT . Prolly gonna be some insane hopped up monster :)

I would assume it is modded. I would like to see you race Logan dig or roll. Logan does not street race but is at trails all the time.