95 Z28 ( highly modded )

SamZman

This is for a friend of mine.. Here is a link with about all the info you could need:

http://judd.freeshell.org/95Z28/

I'll copy and paste some stuff here to make it easier:

"1995 Camaro Z28 LT1 383 - over $30K invested, $15,000

This car was professionally built with the best of everything. It has a relatively small cam and is very streetable with gobs of low end torque. It would go faster at the track with a larger cam, but I love driving it the way it is. Mobile 1, or royal purple synthetic oil was changed every 3-4K miles. I have all of the receipts, the window sticker, and the build sheet. I am the second owner. It has 76,500 miles and 17,000 miles on the engine.

Straight line performance

Best time N/A

60' 1.718

330' 4.887

1/8 7.549 @ 92.40

1000' 9.854

1/4 11.771 @ 117.19

with a 200 shot

10.8@129

1995 Z28 - Street/Strip Race Car

Second owner

Well kept

All documentation

Window sticker

Build sheet

Engine

383 all forged, blueprinted

Cola crank, Eagle H-beam rods, SRP forged pistons

11.8:1 compression

Cam is a LPE 219/219 .560/.560 @0.50

Melling HP oil pump

ARP fasteners, studded mains

Mezier Electric Water pump

Heads

Professionally ported LT1

2.0/1.6 ferrera stainless valves

Dual springs

7/16" rocker studs

Comp cams pro magnum non-self aligning 1.6:1 rocker arms

Comp cams 1 piece pushrods

Intake

Port matched to heads and throttle body

Holley 58mm TB

SLP cold air intake

Exhaust

FLP long tube headers with high flow cats and off-road pipes

Borla exhaust

Electric cut-out in borla adjustable location

Transmission

Recently rebuilt 5000 freeway miles ago, with no track passes

Steel 3-4 viper shift fork

SPEC stage 3 clutch, resurfaced flywheel (5000 miles)

B&M Ripper shifter

Moser 12-bolt rear with 3.73 gears and 33 spline axles

800# Eaton Posi

Roller pilot bearing

ARP flywheel bolts

Brakes

LS1 front brakes

Appearance

ASCD Camaro SS hood OEM 17" Camaro SS wheels 285-40 ZR 17 Firestone Firehawks

Misc

Socketed PCM

5000 miles on new OEM shocks

11000 miles on new optispark

Kenny Brown Double Diamond Subframe connectors

Walbro 255 lph fuel pump

SVO 36 lb/hr injectors

Ed Wright tuning, refined with tunercat

I plan on keeping the nitrous system, but I will consider selling it with the car

Safety

BMR driveshaft loop

Wolfe weld-in 6 point alloy cage with swingout doors and removable crossbar

Simpson 5 point harness "

http://judd.freeshell.org/95Z28/95Z28-1001-009.jpg

I'll try to keep on this post, but it'd be best to send an e-mail to Judd at judd@engineer.com

Guest powers
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................
f body mustang whatever, if this car is in your budget it would be a no brainer for me personally.

Is he selling the car with full interior?

The car doesn't have rear seats in the car, but he has them as far as I know.. the interior pics are when he first got the cage put in. Interior is all back together minus the rear seats. With the cage it's kind of pointless. But if you notice: "Wolfe weld-in 6 point alloy cage with swingout doors and removable crossbar" .. It's cool because the bars do swingout and crossbar can be taken out if you hardly plan to race it.

I don't think the car gets horrible gas mileage either. He has a very mild cam in it, and it's got a real smooth idle.

Will it run off 92-94 being 11.8:1 compression? I've been emailing him back and forth and am going to check it out on Tuesday.

Very cool. You'll love it. Car is in great shape.. You'll see how anal he is about that car when you meet him.. if you can't tell already. :)

but yeah he runs it on pump gas.. aluminum heads so that isn't a problem.

The car will run just fine on 92-94 Octane. I didn't have the combustion chambers measured, so the 11.8 was a high end estimate for tuning purposes. Its around 11.0:1 to 11.8:1. I've heard of people running as high as 12.5:1 on pump gas.

I posted more pictures with the interior in the car. Its very dirty inside and out in those pictures as its still in storage.

• 2 months later...
Well, I do need a truck. I could cut the sleeves off of one of my good T-shirts and look right at home in that thing. Yellowsnake, were you going to add any cash to the trade? racingjunk actually looks like a good place for me to advertise. My subconscious is preventing me from trying very hard to sell this thing :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hb712: I can't believe it either. Someone has promised to buy it, but I have not seen any money yet. What's new? We'll see. I'm getting sad just thinking about it.

biga0206: The side bars, and the bar behind the seats come out. A cutting wheel can take the rest out :) Then its a sleeper.

hb712: I can't believe it either. Someone has promised to buy it, but I have not seen any money yet. What's new? We'll see. I'm getting sad just thinking about it.

biga0206: The side bars, and the bar behind the seats come out. A cutting wheel can take the rest out :) Then its a sleeper.

LMAO @ cutting wheel. I don't think I have enough wheels left to cut that out. Biga0206 is actually my friend that I thought would want it. Does the seat still have stock movement? I'm pretty sure he fit in Fbody cars before comfortably, so it would work probably. I'll talk to him and see if he decides to come look at it. I'll let ya know man.

• 2 weeks later...