Black 99 Gt

BuckeyeGT

I'm selling my black 99 GT. It is in IMMACULATE condition. It got a new paint job last summer, so the paint is 100% flawless. The rear pads and rotor were just changed. The front brakes have over half of their life left. It has 75k on the odometer. This car needs nothing. The car has been babied ever since i bought it. It drives and sounds awesome. Here is a list of my mods:

- 17" oem bullitt rims w/ bf goodrich tires

- stock 16" rims w/ new snow tires

- magnaflow magnapak catback exhaust (sounds awesome)

- 15% window tint

- tinted taillights

- smoked headlights

- mach 1 grille delete

- new intake manifold w/ aluminum crossover.

I'd let it go for 9,200.

Leave me an email address if you want pix or if u would like to see it. im at school up in mansfield right now, so i can only show the car in columbus to people w/ seriously interest.

• 2 weeks later...
There are a ton of cars out there not alot of people with money that want your car. Stalling him to fit your life is a bad way to play it.

I agree. Being at one time or another on both sides of this issue. If you have a buyer I would definately sell it while the buyer is there. Brian good luck.

its not hard to sell a mustang. theyre the most popular car in america. i want to sell it to brian, but also dont want to drive a shitty car around this summer while i save money for an ls1. i would have sold it to brian weeks ago but i just lost 3 thousand dollars by breaking my nose, so im strapped for cash right now.