A spotted Wendies love story!

v6grandprixgt98

It was a mild april night. there was the smell of burning oil in the air from the work van in front of me at the drive through of Stringtown Rd. Wendies. As I waited to order the food I love so much, I was day dreaming of taking a large bit out of that savory double cheese burger. Then something caught my eye. It was a red little neon with a body kit. It didn't quite fit but at least it was painted to match the car. as I start to examine it from those rubbery shoes up to the windshield I find a cute blonde headed girl waiting anxiously for her turn to order her late night meal. Slowly the line moves forward and my brakes squeek as I come to a stop. Then hers do the same. It was a special bond we shared just like our love for wendies. AT LAST I have recieved my juicy burger and crisp fries. But I pull away slowly leaving behind the cute girl in the red neon.

Just thought I would spice up the story of spotting a car. :)

Anyone know who she is?

Just because your story contains references to food doesn't make it go in the kitchen. Why not just put a nws sign on this thread so you can waste more peoples time looking at a thread that hurts my head to read and is absolutely pointless.

Sorry but now it belongs in the kitchen.:D