Looking for a job

John Bruh

I work at a local company and im tired of how they are handling their business. But not to talk bad about the company, for the most part i really just want to make a little more money and have a better work environment. I live off of E. Broad by Blacklick, so anything around Columbus and Pataskala is fine with me. I'm 18 years old and go to High School, but im a senior and will graduate in 2 months so i can work full time as for a 9-5. But as of right now i get out of school at 12:30 so i can go straight to work after that.

I have 1 1/2yr experience buffing and detailing cars (anything from evos, sl65amg benzs, jags, etc, to the common cars), for Color Finese (My current job).

I worked for 1yr at Fink's Used cars as a Warehouse Manager (I took care of around 200-300 cars at a time). The annex were i worked was shut down, thats why i no longer work there.

As far as some part time jobs, I worked for Fiecht Construction, JDL Logging Inc., and EFM Inc. (Rolls-Royce and Bentely Restoration company).

I work well with others, i can manage people, as well as work under a manager. I aslo have minor mechanic knowledge, but no ASE certification. I've worked in the automotive industry for a while now and really enjoy it, so i would like to stay in that field. I can also bring competive rates, for automotive supplies.

Any for anyone out there telling me to get a job at a fast food restraunt or kroger's, I make well over $15 an hr and dont want to waste my time and talent working for $6.

Thanks CR and all the members for your time.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Shit- some people i know who just graduated college within the past year cant even find a job for more than 15 an hour, just stay where you are, you get paid well and your hourly rate just shows how good you are.