Get off your Butt and register for COFBA drag day!

Jay 2001 TA

Ok, here is the deal..... We need 60 people to sign up for this event or its is not going to happen. We currently have 18 people on board. That leaves us with a long way to go! Keep in mind that you can register and pay later (by Monday May 1st at the very latest due date) if needed. Sign up today, so we can make this happen. It only takes a few seconds to fill out the on-line form at:

http://stevil.easy48.com/cofba/

Ok, From what I have heard people want to go but are not signing up for whatever reason. You can register now and pay later, if needed. Some people might be waiting to sign up after we have enough. Well for all we know we could have enough intrest but not everyone has taken the 3 seconds it takes to register. Plain and simple if you plan on going sign up ASAP.

Sign up today People! This event will not happen unless 60 people are registered by May 1st. We have around 26 signed up today .... not even close to what we need.

Remember:

Register and Payment = two totally different things.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigb
signed up!

Hey...I'm going to be in Norwalk that weekend. Remember I told u my best friend just got relocated to Norwalk. I may have to stop in a watch all of ya.

A lot of people signed up but haven't paid, why not???

Bill

probably because alot of people don't know if this is going to happen or not. and if it does happen it might cost a little more then expected. so what is the point in sending money twice, or having to worry about getting your money back. that is what i was worried about, but i just sent in my money anyways.