HELP! Has anyone had tomake payments to the irs?

Mattsv8

Have you ever had to make payments for money owed to the irs? i owe just a little money and was wondering how bad it was to just make payments. i have somone that will buy my car to pay it off this weekend just needed to see if it was that bad or not. i could pay it off in 3 months tops. would that be a big deal. i can still trade the eclipse for the r1 which is why i was wondering. what would you do. trade a 95 gst for a 2000 r1. ro sell the eclipse for little money that i just paid 24,000 for and pay these taxes. that i could pay off in three months. help

im good. all is well. man i was really freeking out about nothing. i mean nothing. well if anyone else owes just a little tax money my advice is to call and set up arrangements they are really easy to meet. thanks man. looks like ill be holding out for the bike after all. lol

Guest Removed
Man, I gotta see it in person..Hit me up if you get it..I will have to bring a towel so that I don't drool over it..lol

well , bring that towel over here and clean off this seat! :p

the IRS will accept payments. Not sure how thats set up, but I'm sure it says on the 1040 tax form near the bottom or in the instruction book. I do know that the interest they charge is around 30%.

Evan

actually the interest is 7 percent. its done by how much you owe. in a attempt to get you to pay i didnt owe that much. so mine is 7 percent and every 1/4 it will go up or down a point. not that bad. ill have done with soon anyway.