4/15/2006 10am - 2pm

Jackson1647545504

copied from another site incase someone might be interested....

--

EVENT TYPE: Grand Opening

DATE: 4/15/2006 10am - 2pm

MORE NEWS: http://www.ducaticolumbus.com

Come join Central Ohio’s newest Ducati dealer for food, fun, demo rides and a chance to win great prizes. You will be able to fondle all of the sexy new bikes from Ducati and ride our demo fleet.

We will also have the Desmohio club here to show off their bikes, local racing talent to meet and vendors such as CycleCat showing off their cool gear. And, we are thrilled to have Neil Hodgson, 2003 World Superbike Champion, joining us for the celebration!

For more information please visit http://www.ducaticolumbus.com

Sat on a 748 while I was there. I can tell, on the street, that bike would be a torture wrack, at least for me. I was practically laying on the tank to reach the clip-ons.

OTOH, the BMW K1200S. OMG. Didn't ride it but I sat on it. I think I might have found my ultimate sport tourer. Good-looking (unlike the Hayabugly and ZX-14), and comfy, yet aggressive. 20K, though. Maybe I'll be able to pick one up used someday.

The Monster S2R was fun, but I don't know that I would own one. It doesn't have the 'hit' like the inline 4's - the power really feels kind of 'soft' if that makes any sense. Maybe the 748/999s are different, but I am not extremely impressed with the overall power of the 800cc S2R. The rest of the bike is nice, although I don't know if it is $9000 worth of nice.

You guys missed out on a good time. At the very least, there was food. The dealership was nice and I got a nice deal on a Firstgear mesh jacket for my wife ($75).

Oh, and Rhiannon Lucente is both hot and a sweet girl.

OTOH, the BMW K1200S. OMG. Didn't ride it but I sat on it. I think I might have found my ultimate sport tourer. Good-looking (unlike the Hayabugly and ZX-14), and comfy, yet aggressive. 20K, though. Maybe I'll be able to pick one up used someday.

I am so with you on that one. That is the only BMW that I like and would own..Let me know when you get one, I will be more than happy to go with ya and pick one up myself.