Tour Master Intake mesh jacket 3xl

thomez

Great shape, I didn't have a chance to wear it much last fall when it finally showed up from backorder and now I'm significantly lighter and it doesn't fit at all. Has 2 liners, very versatile jacket.

New they are $150, I'd like to get half that for it, seems fair.

* Armor-Link mesh material and 600 denier Carbolex® combine with 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection

* Comfortable, mandarin-style collar

* 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility

* The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable

* Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material

* Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector

* Aqua-Therm® two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs

* Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket

* Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit

* Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included

white.jpg

If anyone is interested I'll take pics of the actual jacket.

• 7 months later...

oh ya I'm alive, haven't been here in a little while, life gets busy and I forget about 2 wheelers when the snow is flying.... eventually the sun comes out and I remember I own one and start thinking about riding it again :)