Wrc Bred

Nitrousbird

This whole thread is retarded along with the thread starter. You have to be an ass hat to come on here with no knowledge of Subaru or what the driver uses his car for. Its an Invida exhaust which is loud but yet creats more HP than most exhuast do for subaurs. His car put down 320HP and 360TQ on a stock turbo which is pretty damn good. Plus he is twice the driver you will ever be. So get off his balls.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread is retarded along with the thread starter. You have to be an ass hat to come on here with no knowledge of Subaru or what the driver uses his car for. Its an Invida exhaust which is loud but yet creats more HP than most exhuast do for subaurs. His car put down 320HP and 360TQ on a stock turbo which is pretty damn good. Plus he is twice the driver you will ever be. So get off his balls.

I'm sure the guy can post for myself. What funny is you telling Joe to get off the guys nuts when its fairly obvious your still busy swinging on his sack.

I'm sure the guy can post for myself. What funny is you telling Joe to get off the guys nuts when its fairly obvious your still busy swinging on his sack.

lol :grin2:

Hmm, guess my old car's drag isn't too bad. Same as my friend's 200x Celica. And better than a Formula or Peterbilt. :D

One thing you have to know about Joe hes not afraid to tell you what he things about anyone or anything. So what he doesn't like sti for hte wing the wheels or the hood scoop, big freaking deal. It's his opinion and hes is entitled to it. Personaly I love the look of the STI. Do you think my opinion of the car is going to change because he doesn't like certain aspests of the car. No.

Hell I'm sure there are people on here that don't like formuals. Do you think its going to hurt his feelings. I highly doubt it.

Anyway all I'm saying is it's pointless to argue about that style of a car if you like it great if you don't so what.

.34 here. Probably can find about 5 different numbers.

http://www.mayfco.com/pontiac.htm

I don't buy those numbers. Why? Same numbers for a 94 Formula as for a 94 Formula Firehawk (as there were only 12 T/A Hawks, so I doubt they would be quoting those). The wider tires/ram air hood alone would make a significant difference in drag.

We all see you swing on his nuts; do you shave and lotion them as well? Oh my, a massive 320HP....whew, that's sure worth the shitty sounding exhaust. Awesome investment!! The crooked look w/ the big tip and rivited on guard all help with the HP too, right?

Sorry I don't like factory rice and shitty sounding cars. If you do, that's your problem, not mine.

One thing you have to know about Joe hes not afraid to tell you what he things about anyone or anything. So what he doesn't like sti for hte wing the wheels or the hood scoop, big freaking deal. It's his opinion and hes is entitled to it. Personaly I love the look of the STI. Do you think my opinion of the car is going to change because he doesn't like certain aspests of the car. No.

Hell I'm sure there are people on here that don't like formuals. Do you think its going to hurt his feelings. I highly doubt it.

Anyway all I'm saying is it's pointless to argue about that style of a car if you like it great if you don't so what.

Thats my point too. Why make a post about it if you dont like then just STFU. My point is that he attacked the charater of the person that would drive such a car. Like he is above him or the rest of us for that matter. This is simple joe dont know diddley.

FYI- the guard is to keep the burn marks of a white car. And that car doesnt have an ounce of rice on it.

Here it is.

http://richard.safier.com/OVR/tt04022006/target186.html

Awesome investment!! The crooked look w/ the big tip and rivited on guard all help with the HP too, right?

Sorry I don't like factory rice and shitty sounding cars. If you do, that's your problem, not mine.

So you are saying that this guy buying what he wanted was a bad investment. That is probably the best argument that I have ever heard. I guess that it is also a better investment to keep and maintain a car from 1994. I did not say build because we all know how cheap it is to start building one of those cars up, I am pretty sure that Walmart has a sections for you guys now right next to the moble home double sided tape. Maybe if you sold all of the cars in front of your double wide you could afford a newer more trashy vehicle to certify how whiskey tango you are.

I heard it is supposed to be really nice this weekend, and if your car ran you could take off the t-tops, let the mullet flow and show everyone how an inbreed honkey rolls. Just joking, but if you do have a mullet don't cut it. Good luck getting that car back together and running again, those muffler bearings are a bitch.

Christian, you are getting way outta hand, not everyone likes an STI. Get over it. He can say they are rice or whatever, it doesn't make it true, you like your car and in the end that is all that matters.

After all he has more pride in his avalanche than the formula anyway, see the thread with his pics of it. Talk about a fucking ugly vehicle :rolleyes: ohh the North Face Edition......:gay2:

I guess that it is also a better investment to keep and maintain a car from 1994.

Hmm, what did I say about two pages back? Oh, yes, I remember:

I know, think of all the cars in 1994 that are still better than cars made in 2004: RX-7 FD, MKIV Supra, 3000GT, 300Z. Hmm, all of them are imports, too. :)

Sorry, I guess I just love seeing my voice in print.

Christian, change your damn name!!!! I don't know if you're a dumbass or not and I don't want you to give me a bad name. How old are you? I'm older! I came first so your new forum name will be... Doppleganger. It's perfect. :D DO IT!

I'm amazed at the argument that those hideous wings give great down force... this only helps at HIGH speeds... 100+ and since you guys freely admit to to not drag racing and only autocrossing, I don't see how that will help... I've never been on an autocross course around here that you ever hit 100 plus....

as far as the comment about drag racing being for fast cars and slow drivers.... go do it.... see what it takes to run CONSISTANT fast times at the drag strip..... you'll change your tune... I've done both and mediocre at both, but I'll tell you what, drag racing is just as hard as auto crossing.

oh, and braging about a car making 320 hp after being modified vs a car that made that hp stock back in '94 is stupid...

at the end of the day, everyone has their own opinions, but me, I wouldn't be caught dead driving one of those cars....

when I get home, I'll post pics of my Z, GP, and S10 so you can say how ugly they are... yet, all of my cars are great.... heck, I beat the hell out of my Z every time I drive it... sure it doesn't get good gas mileage, but it's fun to drive, quick, and looks great.

one last thing, my '97 DOESN'T have an OUNCE of rust on it as well as the t-tops don't leak at all.

I'm amazed at the argument that those hideous wings give great down force... this only helps at HIGH speeds... 100+ and since you guys freely admit to to not drag racing and only autocrossing, I don't see how that will help... I've never been on an autocross course around here that you ever hit 100 plus....

as far as the comment about drag racing being for fast cars and slow drivers.... go do it.... see what it takes to run CONSISTANT fast times at the drag strip..... you'll change your tune... I've done both and mediocre at both, but I'll tell you what, drag racing is just as hard as auto crossing.

oh, and braging about a car making 320 hp after being modified vs a car that made that hp stock back in '94 is stupid...

at the end of the day, everyone has their own opinions, but me, I wouldn't be caught dead driving one of those cars....

when I get home, I'll post pics of my Z, GP, and S10 so you can say how ugly they are... yet, all of my cars are great.... heck, I beat the hell out of my Z every time I drive it... sure it doesn't get good gas mileage, but it's fun to drive, quick, and looks great.

one last thing, my '97 DOESN'T have an OUNCE of rust on it as well as the t-tops don't leak at all.

wanna race?

Reading your nonsense posts makes my head hurt...

how bout i race you to old mans cave. well just do it like a time trial. straights and twisties. and then you can make fun of my wing. oh, and bring my xbox, jerk.

*grin*

I actually have to go there in a few weeks... can I tie a rope to your wing and ride behind it on a skateboard?

Here let me school you to somethings. Subaru was built around rally racing and yes they do hit 100mph on rally courses, plus going sideways it helps. Granted its not the exact same wing it still helps but very little. Its more tradition than anything.Same with the gold wheels.

Drag racing as hard as autocrossing. That shit makes me laugh my ass off. And if you really think drag racing is as hard as autocross you must really suck at both because thats the only explanation. As far as 320hp to the wheels, well you dont need anymore than that when you autocross and on a stock turbo 360tq is impressive for that car. No one was bragging about the HP that car makes it was simpley stated for the remarks about a needed exhaust.

Im truly glad you will never be driving one so I dont have to see such a jerkoff that is narrow minded driving a car in which they dont deserve.

Here let me school you to somethings. Subaru was built around rally racing and yes they do hit 100mph on rally courses, plus going sideways it helps. Granted its not the exact same wing it still helps but very little. Its more tradition than anything.Same with the gold wheels.

Drag racing as hard as autocrossing. That shit makes me laugh my ass off. And if you really think drag racing is as hard as autocross you must really suck at both because thats the only explanation. As far as 320hp to the wheels, well you dont need anymore than that when you autocross and on a stock turbo 360tq is impressive for that car. No one was bragging about the HP that car makes it was simpley stated for the remarks about a needed exhaust.

Im truly glad you will never be driving one so I dont have to see such a jerkoff that is narrow minded driving a car in which they dont deserve.

bwahahahahahahaha *gasp gasp* bwahahaha... oh no, I got skewled! O'RLY??

obviously you've never bracket raced in a high HP car.... you try getting consistant times in a car that runs sub 8's or heck, sub 10's.... it takes a lot of skill and practice... going to the track twice a year and turning a 14 second time slip is a lot different than competing... just like I go autocrossing maybe twice a year... do I think it's easy? for me... yes... why? because I'm not competing, I'm just screwing around having fun with it... I don't even take my Z when I autocross... I take my GP.

As far as being a narrow minded jerkoff.... I can live with that... can you?