Wrc Bred

Nitrousbird

My car is 12 years old, and there is not a bit of body rust anywhere on it. Hell, there isn't much to rust, the majority of the car is fiberglass. :rolleyes: There's a bit on the underbody, just superficial shit ANY car gets after years of Ohio driving.

Every Lexus from 1990 and up has 0 rust anywhere and you can break 99% of all fasteners loose by hand.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Lexus from 1990 and up has 0 rust anywhere and you can break 99% of all fasteners loose by hand.

Lexus. You mean some boring ass, bland, slow car w/ a nice interior that costs WWWAAAAYYYYY the fuck more . Awesome comparison. Have any Bentleys to add to the mix as well? :rolleyes: Though I HIGHLY doubt I'll find a Lexus from 1990 without any rust regardless.

People sure seem to pic whatever point they want to without looking at the bigger picture. If the car is only making 320HP, then do OTHER mods to make that HP without having an exhaust that looks and sounds like total and utter shit. Not hard. Does the car HAVE to sound that bad?? Answer: NO!

If the guy likes a shitty sounding car, so be it, and I'll be more than happy to make fun of it. :)

Christian, you are getting way outta hand, not everyone likes an STI. Get over it. He can say they are rice or whatever, it doesn't make it true, you like your car and in the end that is all that matters.

I really care less what he thinks, he is allowed to think whatever he wants. If anyone on here took offense to the honkey remarks I truely feel sorry for them taking to heart what is posted on a forum called "The Kitchen".

Not that I have to defend myself, but I was sincere when I said that I hope he gets his car back up and running. I am sure that there are more than a few people on here who know what it is like having a car they worked hard for and not being able to use it especially when they know it is going to be better than what it was.

Lexus. You mean some boring ass, bland, slow car w/ a nice interior that costs WWWAAAAYYYYY the fuck more . Awesome comparison. Have any Bentleys to add to the mix as well? :rolleyes: Though I HIGHLY doubt I'll find a Lexus from 1990 without any rust regardless.

People sure seem to pic whatever point they want to without looking at the bigger picture. If the car is only making 320HP, then do OTHER mods to make that HP without having an exhaust that looks and sounds like total and utter shit. Not hard. Does the car HAVE to sound that bad?? Answer: NO!

If the guy likes a shitty sounding car, so be it, and I'll be more than happy to make fun of it. :)

I have a question for you. Regardless of your dislike for how the STi looks and sounds, since you are pretty persistant in pointing out these things like clockwork, what do you think of its performance?

T/A or sti which ever < mustang

"grin" continue

Pssshhhh, I own a Mustang, and I'll take my Formula (never owned a T/A, sorry) any day over it, stock for stock even. Honestly, I don't even like it that much, which is why it will be sold in a few days. :)

Christian, change your damn name!!!! I don't know if you're a dumbass or not and I don't want you to give me a bad name. How old are you? I'm older! I came first so your new forum name will be... Doppleganger. It's perfect. :D DO IT!

+1 for you buddy.

+1 to you to, buddy for knowing math! :D

Did you mean to type "you too"? My math > your grammar.

And, your picture is old. You need something new and fresh, like this:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9416/reading2al.jpg

Guest c1runnersw20
So you are saying that this guy buying what he wanted was a bad investment. That is probably the best argument that I have ever heard. I guess that it is also a better investment to keep and maintain a car from 1994. I did not say build because we all know how cheap it is to start building one of those cars up, I am pretty sure that Walmart has a sections for you guys now right next to the moble home double sided tape. Maybe if you sold all of the cars in front of your double wide you could afford a newer more trashy vehicle to certify how whiskey tango you are.

I heard it is supposed to be really nice this weekend, and if your car ran you could take off the t-tops, let the mullet flow and show everyone how an inbreed honkey rolls. Just joking, but if you do have a mullet don't cut it. Good luck getting that car back together and running again, those muffler bearings are a bitch.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/-_-shane-_-/mullet.jpg

Sorry nitrous bird but subaru STI will own your ass all day all long.

Earth and Justice to you Fucko.

Earth and Justice to you Fucko.

HAHAHAHA. You must think I have something anywhere close to a stock Formula.

I do question your sexuality when you post pics of men without shirts on.

Guest c1runnersw20
HAHAHAHA. You must think I have something anywhere close to a stock Formula.

I do question your sexuality when you post pics of men without shirts on.

Yes Yes that was a good joke. Pat your self on the back for that one.

I felt that was a good enough picture for trash that gets online to make fun of the way someones car sounds instead of hanging out in the garage making their Automobile faster or better yet run period.

You are not entirely correct. You cannot do an all around stock to stock comparison because of the large gap in years of production, let alone competitively compare a large displacement V8 with relatively soft suspension to a turbo 4 cylinder with stiff as hell stock suspension. Doing a comparison of Nitrousbirds car and the STI owner from the beginning of the thread is also an unfair comparison since they are both setup for doing two totaly different things. You are an idiot for insinuating a comparison between a formula bird that has seen more drag time than road course or autox time and a STI that for all we know is setup for nothing but autox.

Yes Yes that was a good joke. Pat your self on the back for that one.

I felt that was a good enough picture for trash that gets online to make fun of the way someones car sounds instead of hanging out in the garage making their Automobile faster or better yet run period.

Shhhh, you can talk to the big kids when you own a car that can get out of the 15's. :)