Wrc Bred

Nitrousbird

Yes Yes that was a good joke. Pat your self on the back for that one.

I felt that was a good enough picture for trash that gets online to make fun of the way someones car sounds instead of hanging out in the garage making their Automobile faster or better yet run period.

I guess that making your car faster is a bad thing. Have you ever pulled an engine? I am peculating that you have not.

Since when does hanging out in the garage wrenching on your car make you trash?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c1runnersw20

So youre saying if I buy a car with a big v8 that is only good for going really fast in a straight line...like yours that i can hang out with the big boys.

Fuck that. Drag Racing sucks.

So youre saying if I buy a car with a big v8 that is only good for going really fast in a straight line...like yours that i can hang out with the big boys.

street racing for the win y0. :rolleyes:

I feel the same way when I'm driving my gf's auto Cougar. Maybe you can relate to this? :)

Of course you say drag racing sucks; you own a car that is pathetic at it, and honestly, we don't want you slow ass at the strip anyway. Slows things down for everyone else.

But you are another one of the F&TF dumb fucks that probably thinks that if it domestic and has a V8, you can only go in a straight line with it. :rolleyes:

And where do you get off calling my motor a "big V8." It's a GEN-II small block....definately not considered big in the V8 world. :)

The STi has quite a few engine mods as well though I'm not sure of the hp on the car. I mentioned this thread to the STi owner that your referring to and he said this is exactly why he doesn't get on this board, not that anyone really cares. Let the thread die.

Guest c1runnersw20
But you are another one of the F&TF dumb fucks that probably thinks that if it domestic and has a V8, you can only go in a straight line with it. :rolleyes:V8 world.

Yeah dude I live off that movie. I cant wait for the third one to come. Me and all of my drift crew are planning to roll out and see that opening night. You wanna come. Or do you you wanna go jerk yourself off to mid 13 second qrtr mile times at national trails with your girlfriend chuck.

Go cut your Mullet.

BTW. I do think that YOUR car is only good for straight line.

Yeah dude I live off that movie. I cant wait for the third one to come. Me and all of my drift crew are planning to roll out and see that opening night. You wanna come. Or do you you wanna go jerk yourself off to mid 13 second qrtr mile times at national trails with your girlfriend chuck.

Go cut your Mullet.

BTW. I do think that YOUR car is only good for straight line.

13's??? I doubt the Moostang will hit that, and the Formula has been well beyond that for years. Even N/A on bald, cheap street tires and shitty driving/launching, and missing a gear, it still is faster than that. Sorry.

You are not only into drifting (the ice dancing of the automotive world), you call them a crew. And I was just joking about you likeing the cock before.

If I had a mullet, I'd wear it proudly. That said, anyone who has seen me can attest that I just don't look like a redneck. Sorry to disappoint you...you are probably get a chubby over that. And Chuck is my ex-g/f, manly name for a hot woman, what can I tell you.....all chicks have their faults, and that was her's. Unlike your dates, mine have never had a set of cock and balls between their legs, other than mine. :D

Edit: Damn, this kid really is pussy hurt. He's all on the chip about being ribbed about his slow ass car. Has to put things in his sig about Firebirds, and in his car description. It's alright little fella, I'm sure your mommy will be happy to powder your ass so it doesn't chafe as much anymore. I'm sure she will make that rash you've got all better. Next time don't sleep with guys name Clyde and you won't have that problem.

Vehicle(s): Firebird. Faggot Firebird

First name: Dale JR. for teh win

Trader Rating: (0)

And Nascar FTW? :gay: :gay2:

What's in YOUR mullet ?

http://homedir-a.libsyn.com/podcasts/digitaldetroitradio/images/mmmullet.jpg

I are probably laughing HAHA! I are get a funny joke and HA!

I are get a good time, thank you. :)

I are spending all of 45 seconds typing that out w/ out proof reading. I are don't give a shit. Grammar nazi's can suck a fat one.

I are spending all of 45 seconds typing that out w/ out proof reading. I are don't give a shit. Grammar nazi's can suck a fat one.

*sigh*

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/humiliation.jpg