srt kid tells all.....about his dad catching him playing with the tool....

1veryfastvr4

Hmm, been caught by my ex-wife (when we were still married), been caught by aunt. That was great... :eek: I feel like there had to be another... but maybe I've blocked it out.

Now, those are the time I know about. There have been others where I think I may have been, there have been times of suspicion and I'm sure there are times I don't know about. This goes for probably everyone. :D

Guest ReneeM
Call me ignorant, but do all men really do that as much as you guys talk about it. And why in the world would anyone want to do that if they had a beautiful wife at home? I hear about that happening more and more. If a woman is beautiful and willing to give it up to her mate, then why would someone choose their hand over a beautiful woman? I am not trying to offend anyone. I really want to know.

Call me ignorant, but do all men really do that as much as you guys talk about it. And why in the world would anyone want to do that if they had a beautiful wife at home? I hear about that happening more and more. If a woman is beautiful and willing to give it up to her mate, then why would someone choose their hand over a beautiful woman? I am not trying to offend anyone. I really want to know.

hand doesnt talk back or complain.

:)

Your wife/gf, whatever, isn't always around. Secondly, sometimes it's just a function. Something you get the urge to do it and ya gotta get it outta the way. Sometimes it just hits ya and ya gotta pound one out. With your hand, you can just do it and get it over with. I'm even thinking of getting a Nike swish/swoosh, wtfe tatooed on my hand. heheh I presonally prefer to do it before I get into the shower for easy clean up. Though I don't get it everywhere in the first place. :D lol, what a great thread...

PS- I just got out of the shower.

Guest chpmnsws6

most men are horny 24/7 and if we got it as much as we wanted, the "mate" wouldn't have time to sleep..... EVER :jerkit: :thumbup: