This is bull

Guest B series

Guest B series
ok I got a 65 in a 55 on a back country road close to my house.( and i was going down hill ) A state highway patrol :asshole: gives me a ticket for $160! :mad: So goin to court.

get off of 71 at exit 151 take a right on 95 then turn left at 3-14, it was on 3-14 I got the ticket.

Okay, for those that don't know exit numbers and state route numbers, I'm pretty sure RT 95 and RT 314 meet in Chesterville, which is about 15 miles NW of Mount Vernon and maybe 10 miles south of Mount Gilead.

Guest B series
have fun paying $160 + court costs.

its worth a shot.

and this is my second offense. I had a faliure to control during the winter.

Don't bother with court, man. Unless the ticketing officer doesn't show up, you'll pay the $160 plus the court costs. You were speeding and whether he was being overly judgemental or not, doesn't matter. It was 10 not 5mph over. I don't think you're gonna slide by with that.

Guest B series
ok, i might just pay it thru the mail. Hey MKIII guy where you there sat night. If that was you it was a pretty nice old school supra

it'll be a cold day in hell before I ever take the points on another speeding ticket, I used to just suck it up and pay them because. I was wrong, and I WAS speeding yadda yadda yadda.

and I have 8 pts on my license now that is fucking me every which way because I was a honest person and paid cause I was wrong.

(I know I'm a dumbass, but I really do have really heavy shoes!)

I just had a ficticious plates ticket, while speeding (39/35) and took it to court and got court fees waved and have to pay the ticket with no points added. I guess the thing to do in Franklin county is go to court, and 9x% of the time you're not getting any points on your license if you just pay up.

sad our system works that way but whatever.

ok, i might just pay it thru the mail. Hey MKIII guy where you there sat night. If that was you it was a pretty nice old school supra

Other than a MKIV, I think I was the only other Supra owner there, so yea, it was probably me. :D And the car thx you for the compliment. She says it's all natural, too. I thank you, as well.