mobile home shopping

evan9381

no, what it said is

"why live with my dad and pay him rent and still have to live in a house with my little brother, him, and his g/f, or pay a little bit more monthly and get my own place"

my dad and brother are moving in with my dads girlfriend within a couple months. i dont see the point in paying rent to my dad, and still living in a house with 3 people and still have to follow his rules, not have my own space, etc etc..

Condo's are another decent idea. I own my condo down on the SE side of Columbus (South of Whitehall). You can find a place w/ a garage for around $30,000 in my association. 2 bedroom, you either have an attached garage or a garage that is covered, one bathroom. My unit is roughly 1000sq ft. pretty small but my wife and I love it. For the money its probably the best structurually sound place to own in Columbus. The area isn't the greatest, but 30,000 on any "real-estate." is a bargain, In my opinion.

If you are considering buying a condo, mobile home, or a house make sure you get an inspection, it will save tons of money. I *use* to have aluminum wiring in this condo until the inspection, saved me $2000 for an electrician to come out and do it (The owner paid to have one come out).