Thieves (Need Advice)

Razorback

I had this problem a few years ago... I installed a camera behind one of the bushes and got them on tape... turns out it was the neighbor kids... I took the tape to them, told me to give it all back and that if I find out that anything else in the neighborhood EVER gets stolen, it's going to the police.... I got my stuff back and found out the kids got caught a week later anyways... Anyways, the camera is always the best answer... remember if you do ANYTHING at all to them that can cause physical harm... even poison ivy, you are liable and can get sued.

+1 for NOT parking it right next to the house... it makes it very easy for them to blend into the shadows plus they know that one side they don't have to worry about getting caught by so they can just break into the side beside the house and take their time.

I had this problem a few years ago... I installed a camera behind one of the bushes and got them on tape... turns out it was the neighbor kids... I took the tape to them, told me to give it all back and that if I find out that anything else in the neighborhood EVER gets stolen, it's going to the police.... I got my stuff back and found out the kids got caught a week later anyways... Anyways, the camera is always the best answer... remember if you do ANYTHING at all to them that can cause physical harm... even poison ivy, you are liable and can get sued.

+1 for NOT parking it right next to the house... it makes it very easy for them to blend into the shadows plus they know that one side they don't have to worry about getting caught by so they can just break into the side beside the house and take their time.

That is sad that you can not protect your property. You have to be scared to get sued by some scum bag criminal. What is wrong with the courts and justice? they are a bunch of pansy's. Criminal's have no rights. They have the right to be torchered and throw in prison. Thats all they have the right too. He should be able to do pretty much what ever he wants to protect his van.

That is sad that you can not protect your property. You have to be scared to get sued by some scum bag criminal. What is wrong with the courts and justice? they are a bunch of pansy's. Criminal's have no rights. They have the right to be torchered and throw in prison. Thats all they have the right too. He should be able to do pretty much what ever he wants to protect his van.

Couldn't agree more about criminals in general -- maybe when the day comes when people vote Democrats and Republicans alike out of power and vote Independents in, we will see real results and a better society with laws that actually make sense.