270 west between westerville and cleveland Ave

SpaceGhost

I got nailed here 3 years ago by a sheriff.

Just as it was 3 years ago last night, this sheriff was sitting at dusk in the left side of the freeway against the concrete wall. Here's the kicker, instead of having his lights on he had his flashers on like he was a broke down vehicle. Black sheriff car + dusk + hazards + small light bar = easy way to get ticket. This vehicle from far away it does not look like a cop. the officer has the driver side door barely open and is shooting laser. That seems to be entrapment to me......

basicly there is no entrapment for speeding violations.... the police are not making you or letting you belive you can speed, thats why there are big signs with numbers on the right side of the road..... Police entrapment is where they make you commit or help you to commit the offense and then arrest you... let just say the cop got a new trick up his sleve.

Here's the kicker, instead of having his lights on he had his flashers on like he was a broke down vehicle.

Another thing - would it not be common courtesy to slow down or move a lane over if there was a broken down car, so there is less chance of you hitting a person outside of the vehicle, or knocking them down from the wind you throw at them?

Another thing - would it not be common courtesy to slow down or move a lane over if there was a broken down car, so there is less chance of you hitting a person outside of the vehicle, or knocking them down from the wind you throw at them?

I was not in the left lane I got over in the next lane, there are 4 lanes there.