Schottienstien parking lot tonight

Sam1647545489

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I parked over with Sam and the regulars.

It's an amazing feeling when:

1) Every stops and turns around to see the car

2) Everyone flocks over to see under the hood

3) Everyone moves outta the way when you drive through

It's about damned time. Nine months is too long, although I've learned a lot about my car :)

I parked over with Sam and the regulars.

It's an amazing feeling when:

1) Every stops and turns around to see the car

2) Everyone flocks over to see under the hood

3) Everyone moves outta the way when you drive through

It's about damned time. Nine months is too long, although I've learned a lot about my car :)

you must have been talking about the lambo. :)

anyone plan on meeting up tonight... or did the cops get bitchy last night?

we got booted around 12:30, a few f-body guys, 2 lightnings and everyone deicided to hit the old thrift store up for a while last, night so if anything goes wrong at schotensteins, I think thrift store is gonna be our back up.

Anthony the Formula sounds awesome, and IM glad to see that you have it up and running again

The lambo is it silver? I ran into a lambo on morse road silver. I revved on him couple times just trying to get him to rev back ... he finaly did man was his car sexy. BTW if you on the board I was on Morse road. I got pics of the car :)

Whats the word on tonight. Maybe my dandy whirly come out.

Me and some friends stopped by last weekend in a WRX, blue with black rims with the chrome lip going on (some of you might have seen us who knows) Didn't seem like much was going on so we bounced pretty quickly. I might try and swing by tonight but I don't get off till 12:30 so I doubt it.

The lambo is it silver? I ran into a lambo on morse road silver. I revved on him couple times just trying to get him to rev back ... he finaly did man was his car sexy. BTW if you on the board I was on Morse road. I got pics of the car :)

Whats the word on tonight. Maybe my dandy whirly come out.

it's hard to rev an Egear when you are rolling... ;-)

Kyle

Guest StealthDudeTT
Was racing a black Z-28 on 270 North just before the Easton exit... we were both moving pretty damn quick and passed a silver lambo... sort of hoping it would come hand us our asses, but it got off the next exit. Gorgeous car!

Was racing a black Z-28 on 270 North just before the Easton exit... we were both moving pretty damn quick and passed a silver lambo... sort of hoping it would come hand us our asses, but it got off the next exit. Gorgeous car!

Thanks! Ya, that was me, I heard you guys coming and was going to jump in and join the fun but I was on my way home from the bar so I thought better of it...