NFL Draft

verse

What is everyone's thoughts about the draft this weekend? I can't wait for football season to start again.

I thought Pittsburgh (long time fan) came away pretty good with Holmes as our first round pick. Also picked up some needs at guard and defensive end. I heard they signed Mike Kulda to a two year deal as well.

I was amped to see five Buckeyes picked in the first round - which is second only to University of Miami's six (or seven?) that were taken in the first round in 2004 (or 2005?). That is great for recruiting. As for the other end of it - the impact on the pros - I'm not so much into; I'm more a fan of college football. I realize that may not have been your intended focus, so, sorry for the semi-hijack if that's the case.

What is everyone's thoughts about the draft this weekend? I can't wait for football season to start again.

I thought Pittsburgh (long time fan) came away pretty good with Holmes as our first round pick. Also picked up some needs at guard and defensive end. I heard they signed Mike Kulda to a two year deal as well.

I liked it...I liked it a lot actually. :cool:

You guys no Pittsburgh only wins super bowls back to back right?? :p

-Marc

I'm pleased how the Steelers fared in this draft. However this season will be interesting, Bengals, Colts, Broncos, definately a season I'm looking forward to -

Mike Kudla is the steal of the draft. I predict it now folks, 275 pound middle line backer running a 4.4 4.5 fourty and he only set the bench press record! Pitt again seems to me to have gotten the best underrated picks!