Blacklist

Guest ohioka24de

Guest ohioka24de

NEW TREND GOING AROUND....start your own blacklist and show people your car is more bad ass then u say .even if they cant see it.Everyone can say hey i beat a corvete or evn a skyline but who got the balls to tell names and stats.

make a list of ur top 20 cars u think u want go up against and take em out weither its on the street or on the strip..or if it was big money stakes or just for the hell of it.

make a simple list leading to the number one car u want to spank b4 ur legacy is over and number 20 for the cars u kno u can hand there ass to something just for stats. Also no one is honest but u cant cheat urself if u lost then except ur car is a piece of shit.and it doesnt mater what u could have had in ur car to winor almost had .obviously u didnt so may the beter man win.lol..

comon list looks like

presonal profile..

(name)steward,(car)nissan silvia sr20det swap(nickname)japan-da-man

BLACKLIST (Engine) (turbo or,supercharged,n/a,spray) (plate#)

1.twin turbo camaro ,lt1 ,twin turbo ,fastnv8

2.silvia turbo ,sr20det ,turbo(spray) ,do235ls

3.supra twin ,2jzgte ,twin turbo wanabme

...20.honda civic(lol) ,b16 ,n/a ,ks23ld4

be bad ass post it on a room with ur car.Print it and put it on ur window or hide it in ur glove capartment. but in the end at leats u kno ur the king of ur blacklist. :woowoo:

Guest ohioka24de
hahahahaahahah ..i was bored and wanted to say something witty..lol.. thank you for reading u mad me feel beter bout life and the game of need for speed..lol.. hey rob are u the guy who did eddies intake

Guest Removed
hahahahaahahah ..i was bored and wanted to say something witty..lol.. thank you for reading u mad me feel beter bout life and the game of need for speed..lol.. hey rob are u the guy who did eddies intake

OMG

your on the interweb :rolleyes:

You know me Focker :grin2:

Tell eddy to call me...so i can finish this head, and i found a kickass web site for his toy-yo-blow! :cool:

ohh yeah

well figured i would roll with it since i thought it might be funny then again i could just be buzzed

Number 20 - Guy walking - Air Nikes - 300lbs

Number 19 - Guy on Bicycle - 10 Speed

18 Guy in a hybrid - Full charge

17 Geo Metro - BONE STOCK !!!!!!! 3cyl

16 Dodge Viper - on freeway He knew what was up and gave up !!!!

15 Lambo - On Morse Road - Yeah I out revved him....

14 Cota Bus - Empty

13 Volvo Truck - T88 Turbo with no rig attached

12 School Bus - The short one

11 Hyundii Accent - WITH A WING!!!!!!!!!

10 Honda Lawnmower 4Speed with snow plow attachments

9 Dog Sledd - 12 dogs pulling it man it was a close one

8 1984 Cavileer - Station Wagon baby

7 1901 Steam car - I think it had a blow off valve

Man I ran out of steam hehe

Ok I'll finish.

6 Mouse in a wheel, the mouse pulled a hammie

5 1960 something VW Beatle, I can't believe I beat him to the Import House on High St

4 Razor Scooter, kid wore a hole in his shoe and got a blister so I won by default

3 Yugo, I went and he couldn't

2 Amish buggy, he only had one horse

1 H2 Hummer, he ran out of gas

Guest DSMkILLsV8s
lol. yes i kno who u are ..lol.. im black guy who hit eddie who calles jessy a probe as probe who big dumb pinches my nipples, who steve sold me a motor and it got crushed, and the if u figure that out u can narrow me down the black guy..lol ps this is ohioka24de im just on dsmkillas name wich is the bigest v8 killer you even know on all motor of a 4 cylinder wait we put we put vtec head on it and we got some paintball bottles and filed em with some nos and used vaume lines and duck tape ..oh and rtv silicone..BEAT THAT FAG

lol. yes i kno who u are ..lol.. im black guy who hit eddie who calles jessy a probe as probe who big dumb pinches my nipples, who steve sold me a motor and it got crushed, and the if u figure that out u can narrow me down the black guy..lol ps this is ohioka24de im just on dsmkillas name wich is the bigest v8 killer you even know on all motor of a 4 cylinder wait we put we put vtec head on it and we got some paintball bottles and filed em with some nos and used vaume lines and duck tape ..oh and rtv silicone..BEAT THAT FAG

ohioka24de,

Please listen to your mother and get off of the computer. It is past your bed time and you have to be at the middle school at 7:00 am for the A/V Club meeting.

BTW. Please wear your A/V Club T-shirt. It's picture day tomorrow.

Guest DSMkILLsV8s
ohioka24de,

Please listen to your mother and get off of the computer. It is past your bed time and you have to be at the middle school at 7:00 am for the A/V Club meeting.

BTW. Please wear your A/V Club T-shirt. It's picture day tomorrow.

number one im a college student 2 its a cvs t shirt thank you very much and it has glitter on it lol. yellow and green and pink.NOW WHAT BIATCH.. and i dont wake up for class untill 2 im fucking lazy after high school my waking up fell down hill ..but member when we rolled ur mom up in that dirty carpet we found in the back of miejers, and rolled her down the national city bank stares those were good times huh..did she ever recover her clothes.its ok we paid for the fun like we always do..lol.. so ask her how that dollar menu thing go for her.hahaha