10sec93's dyno pull

NTHER91

ah but I see a flaw in this plan. If this car were presented with a real challenge, not something gay like...say...drag racing, a zo6 would take a corner without breathing hard, while the mustang would understeer into a tree.

347, scat 9000 crank, I beams, srp pistons, stock block with DSS girdle, edlebrock performer heads(box stock), MLS gaskets, f-cam, 1.7 crane pedestal rockers, victor jr. intake, 650 carb, nos big shot kit, hooker headers, digital 6, msd dist., elec. water pump hooked to a PA c-4 with tci super street fighter converter and 8.8 with 3.73's

ah but I see a flaw in this plan. If this car were presented with a real challenge, not something gay like...say...drag racing, a zo6 would take a corner without breathing hard, while the mustang would understeer into a tree.

well it was built for one purpose, so no flaw in any plan. Unless your talking like a car and driver test where they test skid pad and everything. Then why would they test a drag car like that???? Seems kinda pointless, like your post.

Sadly i must correct you. one of the fastest and best autocross cars I HAVE EVER seen was a FOX body mustang running a modded 5.0 . Also RWD cars don't understeer they oversteer.

For referance if you like i can post pics of My buddies Mach1 with me and him piloting it on a MIATA club Autocross day. we kept with there stock times in a car twice there size.

Sadly i must correct you. one of the fastest and best autocross cars I HAVE EVER seen was a FOX body mustang running a modded 5.0 . Also RWD cars don't understeer they oversteer.

For referance if you like i can post pics of My buddies Mach1 with me and him piloting it on a MIATA club Autocross day. we kept with there stock times in a car twice there size.

That statement is false some RWD cars understeer its just not as common.

I think all you lsx guys need to work alittle harder to catch up

http://media.putfile.com/zo6-eater

What do we have to catch up on. We are making more power then he is. His car has a awesome automatic setup which is made for a straight line race from a dig. If we drop autos into our cars and did some suspension work then we would be doin the same as him. Hell there are 6 spds runnin his time. Dont get me wrong his car I am sure is fast but to say we needto work harder to catch up is alittle bit of a bold statement.

dont take it personel Sam

and belive me there isnt much diff between his auto set up and his 5spd set up, save for consistance. yes his was built for 1 (one) perpose, drag racing it does nothign else well as was stated earlier. and yes you do make more power and can turn but you can plant that power till 60mph (dont get me wrong your car is fast) but you cant compare your car and his its like apples and oranges

I was just faning the ole ford/ chevy war ok continue to flame

dont take it personel Sam

and belive me there isnt much diff between his auto set up and his 5spd set up, save for consistance. yes his was built for 1 (one) perpose, drag racing it does nothign else well as was stated earlier. and yes you do make more power and can turn but you can plant that power till 60mph (dont get me wrong your car is fast) but you cant compare your car and his its like apples and oranges

I was just faning the ole ford/ chevy war ok continue to flame

Why cant I plant the power to the ground?? The only reason right now is because I am runnin a Goodyear Eagle GST street tire. If I run some cheater slicks like he has on or whatever slick he is runnin, I would hook just as good, so again where do we gotta catch up at. I am not taking this personal but your statements are far from true. I am not comparing my car to his, I am just saying us LSX guys dont have any catching up to do.