Kimbo the big fighter guy

Sam1647545489

Yea, Fedor's a bad man and holds the belt right now in Pride for his weight division. I watch every UFC and Pride. Started getting into Cage Rage now which is from the UK. They're a little behind USA (UFC) and Japan (Pride) with the whole MMA thing.

Actually he fought in the UFC also... Didn't do very good... i think his name is Nick Gannon... As far as Fedor goes, the only person that can come close to matching him is Mirko Crocop Here is one of the best matches that Pride has ever had... Fedor vs Crocop...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9129056556125404864&q=fedor+crocop

Yea, watched the Fedor-Crocop fight on tv. Good fight. I've watched Crocop drop man after man with his left leg. They're freakin tree trunks. But Fedor is the king of 'ground and pound'. Years ago when UFC first started; before it was banned from the US (temporarily obviously :) ), I used to know a few guys who trained for the UFC and various MMA. I worked with one, my roomate's boyfriend's brother was another, met a few going to the gym to work out with Keith from work. At least once a week, I used to go with him to a gym in Hollywood (don't let the name fool you, it's not glamorous... it's in L.A. ;) ) where a bunch of guys in MMA worked out. Course, MMA wasn't like it was today at all. (And Im getting old and outta shape, unless you count round as a shape... lol)

Pride Open Weight Grand Prix PPV tonight!

Bob Sapp is a monster for those of you who don't know him very well he was in that recent Adam Sandler movie I think it was The Last Line or something like that, but in the behind the scenes thing they were talking about how'd they play 'what can Bob pick up.' and he really does the bench scene. That's nuts to me. personal opinion though.