Hookup on NHRA Pontiac Excitement Natl.?

EVILGTP98

Hey guys, me and a buddy, maybe a couple more, not sure yet but we are heading up to the races on the 21st for the finals and was wondering if anyone had the hookup on tickets for the event. I got on Ebay and did a little searcing but pretty much face value for most. Just checking the waters to see if anybody had a few extra or whatever they wanted to sell. If ya know anybody, hit me up on PM, thanks in advance to you all as well, im out..

lata

Jamie

I hate NHRA, they charge WAAAAAYYYY too much for tickets. We had tickets on the far side (non-pit) for years and then they made those tickets gen-admission for the same price. They are in such poor shape financially they stopped caring about the racers and the fans long ago.

Call nhra up. A weekend pass Thursday - Sunday with pitpass "it's included" is $98 bucks. Trust me, I have been going since I was born and never skipped a beat, I still love going to it every year, also to see my dad in action in the Jim Head racing camp.

Dan

really, thats not a bad deal, I think just for Sunday is like 51 bucks or something, 41 for saturday, not real sure, just trying to see if anybody had em lying around and wanted to part with em, thanks I will check NHRA, lata guys

really, thats not a bad deal, I think just for Sunday is like 51 bucks or something, 41 for saturday, not real sure, just trying to see if anybody had em lying around and wanted to part with em, thanks I will check NHRA, lata guys

PM'ed.