Autox this weekend

Dr. Apex

There's autox again this weekend at Cooper Stadium both saturday and sunday. Sunday's event is eliminations so unless you're serious about competing Saturday is the day to go. I will be out to watch for a while saturday and racing on sunday.

Dave at the northend wrench told me I should go out there this weekend and try out autox. If I'm not busy I will try to get out there

Cool. You should come out, it's fun and easy to do. I'll be out around 10am or so saturday morning to watch for a while and will be there by 7am sunday to race. If you need any help finding your way around or have any questions let me know. :burn:

Cool. You should come out, it's fun and easy to do. I'll be out around 10am or so saturday morning to watch for a while and will be there by 7am sunday to race. If you need any help finding your way around or have any questions let me know. :burn:

alright cool, I also forgot to mention I saw you on saturday at renyoldsberg just didnt get a chance to talk to you

i got most of the talon bugs fixed so ill try to make it out ben

Sweet! It'll be good to see some more dsm's out there. Despite the popular belief our cars can handle quite well.

GTS: I'll be out this friday night weather permitting so I might see you then or at autox.

Sweet! It'll be good to see some more dsm's out there. Despite the popular belief our cars can handle quite well.

GTS: I'll be out this friday night weather permitting so I might see you then or at autox.

Yeah I'll be out friday if there no rain.

There's autox again this weekend at Cooper Stadium both saturday and sunday. Sunday's event is eliminations so unless you're serious about competing Saturday is the day to go. I will be out to watch for a while saturday and racing on sunday.

what do you mean eliminations??? i was going to go and get in my proper class so i can get some points and perhaps at least be semi competitive.

ben hit me up on aim Chief8one

peace

what do you mean eliminations??? i was going to go and get in my proper class so i can get some points and perhaps at least be semi competitive.

ben hit me up on aim Chief8one

peace

My understanding was they would be running this event like the Governer's cup which is class eliminations. It doesn't seem they will be running this event this way so we should see 3-5 runs. Previously being in SM with a street tired car I wasn't competitive and never paid attention to how these particular events were run so it's a little new to me even.

rainy and 50's all weekend. fuck that

Man you know how to pick the weekends to come out!! We will be racing, we don't back down because of a little rain. I'll be there hoping it stays dry so I can run on the slicks.

So like can I do this if I've never done autox before, and my car is stock? How much is it? What do I need to have/do? Sounds like fun...

Doesn't matter if your car is stock, they have stock classes. As long as your car doesn't leak anything, battery is tied down, everything is in good running order you can race.

It's $35 for you. Basically just show up at 7am sunday, you have to register, get tech'd in, and a few other things. Come find me when you get there, I can show you the ropes.

Chief, you have street tires don't you?? I guess I don't blame you, some people really don't like running in the rain, though it's supposed to be off and on. I'll be there.

saw your car today Achilles, I couldnt find you though, and you left before I could find you. Not sure if you saw me, but I was wearing a black Whempys LAN Parties shirt and I was driving a big white (dirty) van parked by the registration table.

Sorry, on roommates computer. He ran the eclipse in the stx class. I got to ride along. It was a blast. I knew from your shirt it was the guy on cr, but didnt say anything. I wanted to beg a ride from the chick in the mustang. I'll say hi tomorrow

:) I ran today, good time fun track.

Damn good job today Craig. I had fun despite the rain during my heat. I got 1st place in my class and the rain by the 2-3 lap assured me my win as neither the crx or I could come close to our first laps time. I was really impressed the slicks held on well until the course got really covered in water, then I couldn't hardly even steer.

Next event is in 2 weeks at the Ackerman lot.

Hey Achilles, I gave you the thumbs up today and you waved back. I was the poor bastard holding 14 C Modified's umbrella (that sucked cause I got rained on, and not the car). Anyway, I am one step closer to finding a car for Solo. My van that I drove today is just about ready to be sold.