upright fridge 18sq feet 50$

jamesn69camaro

its a upright fridge with freezer on top 18 sq feet maybe 19 ...works well buddy needs space in his garage come get it for 50 bucks or make a offer ..hed prolly take a cd deck for it. pm me ur number and ill have him call u if ur interested

• 5 weeks later...
im suposedto put pics up of a free fridge? i have better things to do someone should give 20$ at least! but in the least dont waste my time i gave his number so i wouldnt have to im puting this on here out of the kindness of my heart if someones too cheap to pay 20$ for a working fridge in decent shape then call the guy and go pick it up for free is it realy so hard to pick up a phone when u want something

im suposedto put pics up of a free fridge? i have better things to do someone should give 20$ at least! but in the least dont waste my time i gave his number so i wouldnt have to im puting this on here out of the kindness of my heart if someones too cheap to pay 20$ for a working fridge in decent shape then call the guy and go pick it up for free is it realy so hard to pick up a phone when u want something

I posted pics of my FREE fish tank I gave to your buddy ;).

Just bored today. I was more/less looking for the measurements debating where I could fit it in the garage. that's all.