Satellite TV and internet

RedRocket1647545505

as a matter of fact, i sell that too. two of my coworkers use it as their exclusive internet service, so the testimonial is pretty solid. its about the same speed as dsl, but if you are planning on doing a lot of gaming over it, you may want to explore other options. once revision a hits here in the fall, the speed will jump up a bit, and goming will become a more viable option.

Directv uses 1 dish. Its called Hughesnet now and has been updated. I haven't heard much more then that it works well. I may look into it in the future. Currently I'm on SBC DSL.

Evan

did i read correctly that you are in ashville? i have family out there. im from circleville myself. heh.

anyways, ive actually done very well selling the aircards out there because there isnt any acces to high speed internet in most places. the customers that i have from down that way have been very pleased with their service. call me or drop a pm if youre interested. no bs, just the facts. unsatisfied customers dont do me any good.

DSL is still distance limited. Either the Verizon Card or Hughesnet

HughesNet Home

Upfront

Purchase Monthly Price $59.99

Upfront Fee

Includes

- Installation

- Equipment

$599.98

$199.99

+ $399.99

Term Commitment