Help: Any clubs renting a drag track soon?

excell

Hey guys, looking to see if any car clubs (or individuals) are renting out one of the following tracks for a private race day in the next two months (starting June 1st) and wouldn’t mind allowing one car (with truck and trailer) to quietly make some passes. Of course we would Pay.

Norwalk Raceway Park, OH

Milan Dragway, MI

National Trail Raceway, OH

Kil Kare, OH

US 33, IN

Mid Michigan Motorplex (Stanton), MI

I appreciate if you can keep an eye out for me.

Thank you! :)

hmmmmmmm. ;).

Mymonte is supposed to rent out Milan in July sometime. However, it's sucking right now as the owner doesn't give two shits since he's fucking some cow on the side. I'll let you know Chris :).

Sam, I saw that but it's too soon. :( Looking for something in June.

Dennis, because we want more than three runs and we don't like waiting. Test and tunes suck.

Linn, I saw but I was really hoping for Norwalk or Milan. I'm also concerned the event will be cancelled due to lack of participation. So it's on the consideration list but I want to see what else is out there.

Sam, not as much as you might think. I'll make a couple calls and PM you a little later.

Linn, I saw but I was really hoping for Norwalk or Milan. I'm also concerned the event will be cancelled due to lack of participation. So it's on the consideration list but I want to see what else is out there.

Sam, not as much as you might think. I'll make a couple calls and PM you a little later.

Cool, I am thinking about renting Norwalk in late June, early july...

I always go to Marion County Raceway in La Rue its like $20 and you get all the runs you want. I didnt think other tracks besides NTR would only give you 3 runs. La Rue's not the best track but its there.

What does it cost to rent Norwalk. I am thinking about renting it out with a few people.

Its around $1450, give or take a few, for 2 lanes with VHT up to the 330' mark. This is a shit load more than it was last year. I'll see if i can get a more specific figure from the guy organizing the dsm day.

Chad let me know. Also can you rent anytime you want or do they have only certain days open.

Austin..... http://smiliesftw.com/x/flash.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/Gifsgayflag10_1.gif

Our current track rental costs $1415. That is for 5 hours, both lanes, VHT prepped to the 330' mark, 30 car max, no additional track staff (meaning, we have to run the tree). Norwalk's rates are almost double what they were last year.

They have a calendar on the website of which you can select an open date. Basically, it will always have to be a weekday because weekends are always prebooked. They are also quite helpful over the phone and very accessable.

The hourly rate is variable and based on how many cars you are bringing. It increases after 30 cars to $20 additional/hr.

We tried calling them and they wouldn't even talk to us? WTF.

that $1450 rate. Is that which day? Friday? Monday? Wednsday?