Honda Question

1qwk767

A guy from work has a 91 civic, with the MPFI swap, i/h/e, cam gear, MSD sport compact ignition, and stuff, well he is wanting to turbo his car, well he ordered his fuel parts like fuel pump, injectors and his safc ||.

Well after the fuel pump was installed the car ran fine, well he installed his DSM 4500cc injectors, and his safc|| and the car ran fine that night, and half way through the next day, well the car starts running bad and doesnt want to stay running so he swapped his stock injectors back in, and reset his safc, well after he did that the car started up and idled fine

He notices white smoke coming from his exhaust and doesnt pay much attention, well after he backs outta the driveway the car sputters and shakes while trying to accelerate and drive down the road, he did also notice his coolant over flow tank over flowing after it ran 10-15min sitting still and idleing

Thanks

Mark

Guest Removed

air bubbles, not over heating = headgasket leak....

My integra did this several times :(

12 or so....i got it down to wear i could change it in 2 hours...

went over last night after work, started the car with radiator cap off, let the car warm up and the coolant started to show bubbles on the top of the coolant, and we shut the car off, it had quite a few bubbles, so Head Gasket it is cool

Mark