'07 ZX10 Limited $7900

ousley99

This is my brothers bike, NOT mine! He bought the same exact bike as I did last year one month apart. It is completely stock, with only a fender elimanator kit. Approxitmetly 1700 miles. I actually listed this bike earlier in the year for him. He is a Novice rider and has never been above 120 mph, nor can he do a wheelie. This was his first bike, and he is leaving next month to play in the Euro Basketball Leauge.

The only reason I'm listing it for him is because it's such a good deal for one of you. I could care less if he sells it, but I know several of you guys need a new bike now. I'll get pics up when I get home, but it looks exactly like mine does, minus the aftermarket parts. He's in Westerville if anyone wants to see it.

For purely selfish reasons, of course.... I need my boy back on two wheels so I don't have to ride alone!!

Ousley, what color is this bike?

It is exactly like mine. Black with the red flames and rims. Look at my Icon of my bike..

Im 6'6''............... your point is

He hasn't the slightest clue what to due with his legs.. There always sticking out and he sits upright like he's riding a dirtbike.. Looks like Big Bird on a scooter.. You probably don't have that same problem, as I am 6'3 and fit on it just fine as well..

This is my brothers bike, NOT mine! He bought the same exact bike as I did last year one month apart. It is completely stock, with only a fender elimanator kit. Approxitmetly 1700 miles. I actually listed this bike earlier in the year for him. He is a Novice rider and has never been above 120 mph, nor can he do a wheelie. This was his first bike, and he is leaving next month to play in the Euro Basketball Leauge.

The only reason I'm listing it for him is because it's such a good deal for one of you. I could care less if he sells it, but I know several of you guys need a new bike now. I'll get pics up when I get home, but it looks exactly like mine does, minus the aftermarket parts. He's in Westerville if anyone wants to see it.

Can we get pics of the actual bike? I know it's just like yours..but I'd like to see the actual bike anyways. I'm in the market for another ZX10.