early reports are in...

Orion

Don't knock the rednecks... they are really good... they tore Georgia a new asshole.

Hardly. Georgia came out with a big ego and let some big plays get past them in the first half. They warmed up, stopped WVU's run and nearly won the game in the end. Rodriguez is a great coach who pioneered the spread offense, Slatin is probably the best running back in the country and Pat White is one of the best running QB's since Vick. They are a good team, but they play NOONE. The Big East is a fucking joke in football.

Who the frackin' hell are the Oregon Ducks???

decent team, they usually show up well in the season. are one of those teams with no stars but that just work well together. in '05, they were second in the Pac-10 (that doesnt say too much), but their games are generally low scoring for both sides.

decent team, they usually show up well in the season. are one of those teams with no stars but that just work well together. in '05, they were second in the Pac-10 (that doesnt say too much), but their games are generally low scoring for both sides.

Oregon is still a 2nd tier school in terms of football. They may have been 2nd in the Pac-10, but they bitched and moaned about not going to a BCS game and then got beat by a mediocre OU team.

Beating up on teams like Montana and Houston don't really say much

Hardly. Georgia came out with a big ego and let some big plays get past them in the first half. They warmed up, stopped WVU's run and nearly won the game in the end. Rodriguez is a great coach who pioneered the spread offense, Slatin is probably the best running back in the country and Pat White is one of the best running QB's since Vick. They are a good team, but they play NOONE. The Big East is a fucking joke in football.

Yes. I am looking for West Virginia to have a huge year this year and for a couple of years down the road. Both their running back and qb are only Sophmores this year. At least I thank they are. I would not say that Slatin is the best running back in the country, because there are other big time players out there. I would say that he is probably top five for sure. Look for Pat White to go off again this year. If he can to learn how to throw a little better he will literally rip defenses apart. Also I think Notre Dame got shafted. Brady Quinn is the shit and honestly will probably carry them to the Nation Title game if there defense will just not let teams score more points than there offense scores. They will have the highest scoreing games this year I bet. Also Brady Quinn is one of the favorites to win the Heisman and I compleatly agree with that statement and I think that he will.