Sick!!!

Angrish

Did anyone do that 540? Shit is nuts.

No one did a 540 on the quarter pipe in Texas, but you should see the 120' rodeo 360! I believe it was in round 2.. Back when I competed in this madness the backflip wasn't invented yet! I have a supercross track at my parents house with a 40 bike starting gate!

No one did a 540 on the quarter pipe in Texas, but you should see the 120' rodeo 360! I believe it was in round 2.. Back when I competed in this madness the backflip wasn't invented yet! I have a supercross track at my parents house with a 40 bike starting gate!

WHAT!!?!??TRACK?????

Do you ride dirt bikes anymore? I just started and could use some pointers;):D

I was a factory Honda rider 98-99. Yamaha 99. Honda 00-01 till I broke both wrists at the same time and almost had my left amputated when I came up 1' short on a 120' triple that I built at Sunset Ramblers in Galion.. I still have my Pro Circuit Works 250 and a '96 CR 125 that has 175 pounds of compression and kicked ass on 250's untill we got caught when they stripped it at Lorretta Lynn's! haha

I RARELY ever ride dirt anymore, but if I ever get time I'll go riding with ya!

I was a factory Honda rider 98-99. Yamaha 99. Honda 00-01 till I broke both wrists at the same time and almost had my left amputated when I came up 1' short on a 120' triple that I built at Sunset Ramblers in Galion.. I still have my Pro Circuit Works 250 and a '96 CR 125 that has 175 pounds of compression and kicked ass on 250's untill we got caught when they stripped it at Lorretta Lynn's! haha

I RARELY ever ride dirt anymore, but if I ever get time I'll go riding with ya!

pm me and I'm there. Riding w/ a pro should be a lot of fun.