exhaust work question...

evan9381

right now i have a 4-2-1 header on my car. the fuck nut who had these before me cheaped out and welded the stock flex/2nd cat onto it. i need to get this remade. it sounds like shit and the nasty bend (see attached pic) is killing my exhaust flow. ive decided to get a new flex, a couple 2.25" aluminized steel mandrel bends, a resonator, and a new o2 bung. the exhaust will have to be cut out from the header collector to the catback, and part of the catback as well...i will probably go up to eagle and talk to mark, but what im not sure about is this...will this be able to be done without removing the header from the car? im hoping to put a flange at the collector, then a flange from the flex to the 2nd cat, and then weld in the resonator to the midsection...the flanges are going to need to be welded on, im just not sure if there will be an issue getting over the top of the pipe to weld onto the headr. the rest of the exhaust is easy to get out if needed (4 bolts for the mid section)...in total looking at header, removable section flex to cat, midsection, and axle back, so 4 pieces...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/PICT6473.jpg