Sherriff can't get rider to stop, so he runs him over

max power

Very true, but I gotta add "F**k tha Police comin' straight from the underground ..."

"....a young ***** got it bad cuz I'm brown!"

Hell yeah JOHN! NWA ftw! 1988 Straight outta Compton album and song. :cool:

Most these kids don't know wtf good music is.

After the cops get your license plate number, like they obviously had this guys, why bother chasing...have cops sitting at his job, his house, his mama's house, his wife's house, and his girlfriend's house! :D...REEEEAAAALLY!!

i dont think it should be "allowed" to hit someone just to get them to stop.

for a min i tho the spray bottle was the pepper sray.lol. at least they was tryin to clear his eyes.

i dont like the tho of pepper spray either..

agreed!!!

cop put more people at risk than the motorcyclist......

The motorcyclist that instigated/started/caused the chase by fleeing? While I agree that chasing the motorcyclist (any vehicle) for 15 miles through traffic is reckless, there would have been zero risk to anyone if the rider had just pulled over with the cop right behind him. I do think that after a short chase, since there was a ton of traffic, the cop should have called for assistance and let off the chase.

That doesn't excuse the asshole rider from being at fault. Not only did he put other people at risk the instant he fled through traffic, he just reinforced the negative stereotype a lot of people have of sportbike riders. Even through that long chase I guarantee not a single cager that was passed thought to themselves, "Asshole cop.", they thought "Asshole motorcyclist, I hope the cop gets him."

i dont think it should be "allowed" to hit someone just to get them to stop.

for a min i tho the spray bottle was the pepper sray.lol. at least they was tryin to clear his eyes.

i dont like the tho of pepper spray either..

He didn't hit the rider on purpose and the rider was uninjured.

I not saying it is right to run from the cops or to put others in danger or crash people just because you are pissed but how come the bike couldn't lose a car in 15 miles?

I not saying it is right to run from the cops or to put others in danger or crash people just because you are pissed but how come the bike couldn't lose a car in 15 miles?

:lol: that was actually my first thought especially after seeing the traffic they had to get through.

I agree that the chase was a bit much. I think the sheriff should have radio'd ahead and had a cruiser waiting in the drive way for the dirt bag when he got home.

Running from the popo is bad stuff, lucky only his bike got bent.

fusion i agree. it all starts with the biker fleeing but in the vid the cop had to have got his plate number. the guy eventually has to go home. Whats wrong with sitting there and waiting for him. i look at it more for the innocent bystanders who were gettin run off the road.

im all for the you dig your own grave. the guy knew the risk of running when he took off. and i am not even the slightest upset the cop mowed him off his bike with his cuiser. but the cop put more people at risk by his driving than the biker.