Guys seriously, IPS Motorsprts FTW

Sam1647545489

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see quite a few phone calls were made in C-bus last night.

Not a single person that has posted in this thread (or any other on here) were called or called here. PM each one individually if you would like to verify that.

Jeff

That doesn't mean nothing fast comes from their shop, but when you go to Trails.....

This is where your argument dies. Nothing fast dominates at the dragstrip. There seems to be a great confusion in the difference between quick and fast. Tubbed big motor cars whose biggest tread blocka are the DOT numbers molded in the side are not fast cars because their race is over after only 400yds. They do that 400yds very quickly, thus they are quick.

[/soapbox]

thou you're right. Actualy the fastest cars around are, 9 time out of 10, built by their owners. The owner may be an owner or employee of a shop, or just some shaved headed madman in Johnstown. The fastest tend to be produced with an anal retentive attention to detail that you simply cannot buy.

500 is the amount of Tylenol

you want a Loratab 10/325 :)

BTW I suffer chronic back problems thats the only reason i know.

Well you don't know:

Vicodin

acetaminophen and hydrocodone (ah see ta MIH no fen and hye dreo KOE done)

Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Bancap HC, Dolacet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, Lorcet Plus, Lortab, Lortab 10, Lortab 5/500, Lortab 7.5/500, Lortab Elixir, Norco, T-Gesic, Vicodin, Vicodin ES, Vicodin HP, Zydone

thou you're right. Actualy the fastest cars around are, 9 time out of 10, built by their owners. The owner may be an owner or employee of a shop, or just some shaved headed madman in Johnstown. The fastest tend to be produced with an anal retentive attention to detail that you simply cannot buy.

i'll second that. well said.

On behalf of those posting on behalf of IPS, I'll explain something to the unsavy masses why you've posted on IPS's behalf.

It's not a matter of phonecalls. I'm sure no one was called in at the behest of Mike or Jeff. It's about maintaining a buisness relationship.

Dont know what "Buisness Relationship" means? Think is sounds gay? Here is a list of reasons that an IPS customer would find it in their best intrests to defend IPS and their work, even if they hate the people that work there, it all has to do with maintaining a buisness relationship:

-You are a regular, you are satisfied, you plan on going back. You want them to stay open, so you do what you can to keep slander from hurting buisness.

-Hindered buisness often translates into higher prices.

-You want to sell your car some day, and you want to put "Built and tuned by IPS Motorsports" in that ad to raise the price, not lower it.

-They know your name, you know theirs, they know your cars history. It's in your best intrests that they stay open.

-You are proud of your car, you want "built by IPS" to be a bragging point in conversations, not an omission.

If you have a Buisness Relationship with someplace, what is good for their buisness is good for you. To help maintain that buisness relationship, one may take it apon themselves to sing the praises of said buisness.

Call Scott at Kirk Auto for all your automotive maintainence needs! :cool:

eric hit the nail on the head. i do what i can to maintain that same relationship with my customers as well. in fact, more than 50% of our business here at my store comes from referrals. i can only imagine that it works the same way in businesses that arent cellular. (i.e., performance shops)

in fact, more than 50% of our business here at my store comes from referrals. i can only imagine that it works the same way in businesses that arent cellular. (i.e., performance shops)

I would guess that close to 80-85% of our business is based entirely on referals or repeat customers. I was talking with Greg this morning and we scrolled back over 450 invoices to see if I could find a customer that was just "Iffy" or left with a "So-so" kinda feeling for whatever reason and *maybe* found one in terms of service/tuning work. I guess that explains why weve stayed so stupid busy :)

Jeff

Im typically wayyyyy laid back to be honest. I think this week it just must be wedding jitters or something :)

Jeff

Well everytime I met you it was out racing so that may be why. Wasn't a shot at you just an observation I made.

Guest powers
i just want to say im the first 1 to drag sams new set up down 104 so u guys have fun trying to be next :gone:

so very true. I saw it with my own eyes.

i just want to say im the first 1 to drag sams new set up down 104 so u guys have fun trying to be next :gone:

What did you drag it with? A tow truck?

http://mstu.cz/~bozek/obrazky/Animals/hehe.jpg