Shop persona in online "Debates"

Turbotrio

I apologized for my tone in the posts and I was being sincere. Justified or not, I was just posting the reasoning behind why this wasnt a simple:

"Oh, I am very sorry you had a bad experience here. What can we do to change your mind and make things better?"

Remember, this is all MONTHS and MONTHS old.

If it's that old, then why even address it? Let the person vent and just brush it off, as it's not reasonably possible to have 100% customer satisfaction. If that's the only negative thing that's happened in the past year, then don't let it get to you. Things will work out, people might see the one bad instance, but then again people also see Sam and the Doctor and anyone else that goes through you guys and has a good experiance. Overall, people seem to be happy with you. I'm just saying that you coming on here and trying to fight with the one person that had a bad experiance with you, regardless as to whose fault it is, makes you look bad when you started off looking fairly well. Just my humble opinion.

Just my humble opinion.

And I think it's a great opinion and a very valid one. And, like I mentioned in the other thread (i.e., the 1 of 165 threads devoted to IPS at the moment :) ), I think that Jeff values the feedback. He's a bright guy, after all. He's just got a hot-streak in him.

Overall, people seem to be happy with you. I'm just saying that you coming on here and trying to fight with the one person that had a bad experiance with you, regardless as to whose fault it is, makes you look bad when you started off looking fairly well. Just my humble opinion.

I honestly appreciate your opinion and will take it to heart. Thanks for the post...

Jeff