YO !

Speed

Upcoming stuff:

[url:ed26e]http://www.jaflats.com/[/url:ed26e] bike night tonight. I've never been, but have heard it's a good time. I'm supposed to hit up another party tonight, so I doubt I can make this one.

[url:ed26e]http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/calendar/newcal.asp?fldLocation=beaver&date=5/23/2007[/url:ed26e] Beavercreek Quaker Steak & Lube bikenight tomorrow night. Weather.com says no rain tomorrow so I'm game unless I get smacked with more bs like last week. Let me know who's all in and we can decide upon a meeting loc.

TWITCH!!! Do I remember correctly that you said you are doing a track day this weekend ??? If so, I'd like to tag along as spectator / pit crew.

Fusion & NN - what's up????

BTW - Dayton board has been slow lately... lets pick it up :banana:

i agree with the dayton side being super slow.

i have been here everyday with nothing to talk about....

and i would love to make it to bike nights at the quaker but i am tied up on thurs. nights :(

but where are all of you dayton peeps.

we need to setup a ride soon.

I'm up for rolling out to Jackass Flats some Wednesday. Not many sportbikes out there from what I hear should be fun though. I think the road the leads to it is gravel unless they have finally paved it. I know early last year my wife's boss lost it leaving there. I asked some Harley guys I know about it last year and the first comment out of their mouths was it took too long to get a beer on busy nights if that tells you anything. :lol: