Security and wait staff

Mojoe

Arlington Cafe' is looking for 2 people for security and a few girls for their wait staff. Call and talk to Tiffany for details. Tell her Joe told you to call.

Here is a pretty accurate review of the place, with the exception of "rowdy". The cantact # is also here in this link.

http://columbus.citysearch.com/profile/7870583/columbus_oh/arlington_billiard_cafe.html?specialty_id=105

Anthony, fair warning, a lot of people are gonna ask you if you are me. Most of the people I went to high school with frequent that place.

I was gonna ask about it, but I don't want to have to see them all the damn time.

I'll have to even see if this will work with my 3rd shift schedule. But if something works out, I'll hope you didn't piss off too many people in HS :D

Actually, anyone you will see I would prefer you harass and beat abruptly about the face and neck.

I'll have to even see if this will work with my 3rd shift schedule. But if something works out, I'll hope you didn't piss off too many people in HS :D

Um...so you're going to be the skinny bouncer that everyone laughs at 'cause he would need help to remove someone? :p

-Marc

Um...so you're going to be the skinny bouncer that everyone laughs at 'cause he would need help to remove someone? :p

-Marc

Truth. A year ago he might get the job... :p