Transformers Movie

88lx5oh

Soundwave > all transformers

He had his own bitches to do his dirty work.

Ah, this is a very good point. I always liked Soundwave, and was pissed that he never got that much screentime in either the cartoons or, especially, the movie.

Soundwave had the cat thing, Ravage, and the little purple guy that had pile drivers for arms - Rumble is that things name? - and that bird. What was the bird's name?

Ah, this is a very good point. I always liked Soundwave, and was pissed that he never got that much screentime in either the cartoons or, especially, the movie.

Soundwave had the cat thing, Ravage, and the little purple guy that had pile drivers for arms - Rumble is that things name? - and that bird. What was the bird's name?

Rumble

Ravage

Buzzsaw

Beast Wars? Was that like a spin-off cartoon? I think I may seen a few episodes. If I remembering it correctly, I didn't like it so much.

BTW, my crystal ball is alerting me that this thread has veered so far away from automotive interests that a move is imminent.

Beast wars was good. cause I watched it every morning before middle school. If you people say otherwise ill shake a fist at you. Oh and the shits for real.

I remember Beast Wars more than the regular transformers. I was a little young for the original series, but I do remember seeing most of the Beast Wars series.

I look forward to seeing this movie.

Vette = Megatron, FTW? (I can't remember what vehicle Megatron actually was)

Vette = Megatron, FTW? (I can't remember what vehicle Megatron actually was)

Megatron was a gun (i.e., a pistol). Totally badass roxors.

Anyway, Megatron as a Vette? Yes, yes, I like what've you done here.

There were two little birds, I think, and one larger one. The two small ones were some of the tapes that went into Soundwave, one had blue decals and the other red, but they were the same toy. The large one was Screech or something like that.

Anyone remember the name of the one that transformed into the 6-wheel F1 car?

http://www.transformerscomic.com/content/teamgroup.html

All the transformer groups and names

Not a bad find. Here's what they listed for Soundwave's casettes:

Rumble, Ravage, Buzzsaw, Lazerbeak, Frenzy, Ratbat, Overkill, Slugfest, Squawktalk, Beastbox.

The first four sound familiar; the rest I'm clueless on.