Black Z28 "Import Killer"

nismo

So I'm on my way to drop off my daughter and I come across this guy in a late 90ish Black Camero. It had Z28 badges but had single exhaust w/ t tops. On the rear of his car he had a red sticker that read "import killer". WOW,,,I bet he got beat up alot as a kid. Anyone know this guy or what he has??? Oh yeah this was on 104 near frank rd.

Did it have the big loopying spoiler/wing on it?

If so, I remember seeing it around my town a couple years back. The original owner put on the "Import Killer" sticker. I remember seeing it for sale a little while later at Bob McDorman's. The previous owner has since bought a pewter SS.

From what I've heard, he's also a bit cocky. One of my friends asked him what all was done to his SS, and all he'll ever answer is, "I've got 50 hours of wrench time in it." :rolleyes:

Big whoop.

Like Vince said, they can come with single tip aftermarket exhaust as well as the '97 SS came with a single side exhaust.

Are you just upset that his car said import killer on it or was he a tool bag?

Did it have the big loopying spoiler/wing on it?

If so, I remember seeing it around my town a couple years back. The original owner put on the "Import Killer" sticker. I remember seeing it for sale a little while later at Bob McDorman's. The previous owner has since bought a pewter SS.

From what I've heard, he's also a bit cocky. One of my friends asked him what all was done to his SS, and all he'll ever answer is, "I've got 50 hours of wrench time in it." :rolleyes:

Big whoop.

Yeah, that would be Nathan. He lives over on Long Street. Cocky would be an understatement. He traded the black car in on thie SS. The SS has Headers, most bolt-ons and some basic suspension mods. It had most of a NOS nitrous kit on it for a while, but I don't think he ever got it hooked up/tuned correctly. The "Import Killer" was a basically stock auto with a custom single exhaust. (if that's the same car you saw - which I imagine it was). There might be more done to it now, though.

Guest FooFooMaru
If it had single exhaust it is definitely a v6. Therefore, unless it is his daily driver he made into a joke he is probably just a retard.

96 SS had single exhaust.....soooo could have been a v6 or could have been v8 with single exhaust or ss with different hood?

I think i've seen that car though.....that's funny.

Austin, will a wheel with a 45mm offset work on our cars?

Oh thread jack..

Wow. That was random.

And honestly, I'm not sure if it'll work. I suppose total wheel width, as well as diameter would come into play on that. Stock offset is something like 54mm, or around there.

I'd just find a way to measure it if I were you.

his 200sx se-r prolly got killed by it...

Your a funny guy, did ya spend half the day coming up with that one. But yeah my car is slow,,,I'll show ya anytime you want. If you beat me you can run your mouth then.

On a side note I was just wanting to know if anyone know about the car. The single exhaust and z28 badges had me wondering, thats all. Thanks for the info.

Guest FooFooMaru
Your a funny guy, did ya spend half the day coming up with that one. But yeah my car is slow,,,I'll show ya anytime you want. If you beat me you can run your mouth then.

I'm pretty sure he was just yankin' your chain :confused:

I still think the IMPORT KILLER sticker thingy is funny to have on a car. :D

Yeah I know, now I'll yank his. I just thought the sticker was really ghey. Its like a full grown man running around with a shirt on that reads "I beat up little kids".

Yeah I know, now I'll yank his. I just thought the sticker was really ghey. Its like a full grown man running around with a shirt on that reads "I beat up little kids".

I never said the sticker wasnt gay. My chain can be yanked its ok it doesnt bother me, as i yanked yours first. If you wanna race thats cool in run it. Win or lose I dont care. There is always going to be someone fast with more money invested.

I never said the sticker wasnt gay. My chain can be yanked its ok it doesnt bother me, as i yanked yours first. If you wanna race thats cool in run it. Win or lose I dont care. There is always going to be someone fast with more money invested.

If you don't mind saying, what do you have done? Everyone here knows my car is slow but if your not on the bottle or would run off of it I might like a try to see how my car stacks up.

Guest FooFooMaru
^ I'd say but I don't think he'd want me to....which I think is kiddie like but meh, he might not mind. I'm just not taking the chance. I'm sure he'll answer you in about an hour and some minutes :lol:

That is pretty funny, Cuz I don’t think he was talking about cars? He is always talking about putting up a big wall and stop immigration all together.