FS:(4) SSR GT3 Replica Wheels and 2 Kumho Tires on the Cheap! Other parts also DUW

lcz06

Will make a deal if it's local pick up and thinking $600 obo (Go for over 800 and there pretty much brand new) for just the rims and $85 each obo ($120 new and have little to no tread use) for the tires to bring everything to 770 for 4 Wheels and 2 Tires. Here's a link with pictures. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3702361#post3702361 Let me know via pm or e-mail at lccobra03@excite.com.

wow. i just had my neighbor get a set that looked just like these stolen last year. not trying to say what youre thinking. i did love driving by daily and seeing his lexus on those

Wow that sucks. I have recites for my rims and make sure he puts on wheel locks even though it doesn’t help that I keep mine in the glove box :rolleyes:

he had wheel locks on them and an alarm on the car. he suspects someone from the place where he bought the wheels. it was sad. i drove by on my way to work one morning and i see the car with all 4 rotors on bricks. i made a point to stop by and see if i could get the model to keep an eye out...thinking about it now, im pretty sure they were SSR GT3...3 piece wheels right? he has 18x8.5 in the front and 18x10 in the rear...im not 100% sure if its a gs400, but its like a silver/beige almost color. hes got some new wheels on it now. dont look as good. he also had a black firebird he just got rid of.