CRs female bikers....

Putty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"TestmyR6" just bought a new cutie around with a 06 SV650....Meatwad popped wood...I think he dented his tank..."more like a ding"....we all saw the goods while his drunk ass was running around the cap grounds like a forest fairy

Excellent! Where'd he find her? Meatwad....I have proof of the madness Sina's talking about. Hmmmm!

Wow, I thought Anthony banned attractive women. Nice to know he lifted that. :)

He was only doing that because he was jealous they were getting all the attention. Now, he has a woman to wear a strap-on and put it in his pewper.

TestmyR6 met her at the pony....we lowered her ride yesterday....She is a rookie never been on main streets.

That's cool. She's with the right group....considering the beginners that ride with us. When you bois getting on the streets again?

we are down tonight...Myself, Test and chromer are heading to a road "555" said to me a mini Deals....about a hr south east....heading out around noon

Well, I have to ride the baby bike....The grown man is getting a physical. I'll see if John Law is down for a night ride...Be careful on unfamiliar roads..(6.6.06). Sucks the Greener is busted. Damn too far to take back. What they have to say bout it?

we are leaving soon, we will be back later....JOHNNY LAW or JODY my printer is jacked up can you look at it later...if you can

We can do that.

Ill be up and available at 7p try and be back around then if possible

We can hit that nice road 203 since we wont have newbies with us today.. wooooo!

"testmyR6" turned out 1:50.00 the first time on the new track...not bad for his first time on that track

it was my first time on the track too. not to mention there is a BIG difference there between th sv's and 600's. i'm all out of go as i turn in for the kink as the 600's are grabbin another gear clickin over 160 while i'm struggling to see 130... SV's def dont like the big tracks.

Guest Bananas
OK all you little boys and girls..... your in trouble now.... BANANA HANDS is in the house... 6-6-06 is over so feel safe to ride again... who got cought by the devil??? Well lets hear it...

I Did......on Rt 555

What the FUCK happened out there???? You all good?

OK all you little boys and girls..... your in trouble now.... BANANA HANDS is in the house... 6-6-06 is over so feel safe to ride again... who got cought by the devil??? Well lets hear it...

Oh snap!, it's B A N A N A S !!

http://server2.ihostphotos.com/imgt/142846.jpg

I love the bike GiXChIc is riding, oh and I may secretly love her too. ;)

I do, and there's no secret.