CRs female bikers....

Putty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red-Robin600
U guys r making me happy misss u all 2. Party. Hell yea. Club house not sure what the details r. will talk 2 the group and b posted. Home cooking sure sounds good. Im done with eating out. Went jet sking today what a blast. Hay, thank for beihng their all od u. So have we found any more girl riders. later.

I found a girl with an sv. She is my apprentice. I have been teaching hear how to ride. she is cool

There is another one with a red/blk 06 gixxer 6, like gixchics. Gixchic is the one to beware of....I'm giving her all I know. My ride or die bitch!

Guest Red-Robin600
Whats up kids. No need 2 give gixchick shit. if anything Im always in the back. Have not figured out if Im 2 bussy watching or just a easy rider. Plus all the work on my bike Im not willing to drop it again.

Whats up kids. No need 2 give gixchick shit. if anything Im always in the back. Have not figured out if Im 2 bussy watching or just a easy rider. Plus all the work on my bike Im not willing to drop it again.

Wait until you see the saddlebags Sina just installed..They are truly the new hotness. They have red LEDs on the buckle..